Chase Daniel: Best NFL QB Power Ranking through Week 13

DFWJC

Reaction score
It's a list for so far this one season.

We could move a few guys up or down the list a spot or 2, but it doesn't seem crazy.

5 games left. Let's see how it goes!

:flagwave:

GMO415

Reaction score
Dak has always been Mr Regular Season. Playoffs is another story.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
CJ Stroud quickly going to be next dominant Patrick Mahomes. Damn you HTown!

They show Lamar's good decision making this year. (Is it just me, or does it seem like they say that every year he does well?) If Lamar Jackson stays healthy from the running, he's only in season six starting.

As we see with Dak and Romo before him, these guys can go all way to season 8 before they start peaking. Lamar still has a lot of upside and will get better as he relies on his arm more than his legs because he has some of the best physical skills of all QBs.

Agree with his point of Dak above Purdy. Purdy probably does have better supporting cast. And don't forget, supporting offensive system.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Depends on perception... I prefer to see where the chips fall at the end of the season. I put more stock into who made it to a championship game or the super bowl rather than pounding my chest over opinionated week 13 power rankings. But I get it, some people live for this kind of stuff, I'm just not one of them.

I agree that Dak is having probably his best season since 2016, but I look at different variables like level of competition, and that has been downright awful. Do I hope this level of play continues? You're damn right I do, but right now I'm skeptical. But around these parts being skeptical gets you labeled as a a terrible 'hater' for some reason. Ce la vie.
This!! IMO last week was his best game in several years because he had to answer to the call late in the game and he did. That is the make up a "good to great" QBs like Staubach, Montana and Mahomes. Now let's see it in a playoff performance and then show him the $$.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Depends on perception... I prefer to see where the chips fall at the end of the season. I put more stock into who made it to a championship game or the super bowl rather than pounding my chest over opinionated week 13 power rankings. But I get it, some people live for this kind of stuff, I'm just not one of them.

I agree that Dak is having probably his best season since 2016, but I look at different variables like level of competition, and that has been downright awful. Do I hope this level of play continues? You're damn right I do, but right now I'm skeptical. But around these parts being skeptical gets you labeled as a a terrible 'hater' for some reason. Ce la vie.
Mark Sanchez made the championship game twice. By your logic you would've gave him the bag. I don't think football is for you.