Cheap thoughts the week before Christmas

CheapietheCheapskate

Reaction score
1. Drafting a running back with a top 4 pick is just a waste. Especially one with issues and who is now one mistake away from being gone period. Should have just traded down. Belichick would have.

2. Dak is just not very accurate. Can that be taught? Can it improve? I don't know but I sure hope so. I love everything else about him.

3. Taco is really improving and I like what I see. He still gets washed out on too many plays but he is getting pressure on others. He had a sack against the Raiders but he couldn't bring him down before he flicked it away. He was at LE and I had to do a double take and rewind to see him beat his man on an outside speed rush. I acutely thought it was Lawrence at first.

4. The F.O. needs to quietly talk Dez into taking a pay cut this offseason. Not a huge one but maybe 1.5 -2.5 Mil per year going forward. Witten needs to do the same.

5. It's scary how important Lee is too our defense. Far too important. We either need a serious influx of D talent or coaching talent.

6. Why does it seem like the Eagles are always so talented on both sides of the ball.....so talented that they can blow everything up and literally rebuild in a year or two. It's amazing.

7. Brian Kelly is my dark horse college coach to jump to the NFL next.

8. I wonder if Gregory is still smokin' Dat weed and hittin' those blunts and if it was worth destroying his life? Anxiety? SSRI'S or Xanax dude.

9. Bruce Butler should have been traded before the deadline.

10. It must be nice being a Steeler or Patriot fan. Run right every year and in the superbowl mix every....single.....year.

11. Aaron Rodgers turns 35 soon and won't play forever. Career has been somewhat wasted. Not Phillip Rivers wasted, but wasted nonetheless.

12. I got to play Santa Claus on two different occasions this season. It was very rewarding and the looks and conversations with the kids in that sweet spot between about 2 and a half and 7 will always be priceless and far more important than a football game to me. The Barbie dream house is very important to the girls and Ninjago to the boys this year.

May you all have a Merry christmas!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Eagles defense is so great they gave up 29 points to the Giants without Odell and Marshall, not including a injured Shepard.....

Gregory has passed all his test so the jokes are getting old.

Maybe you should go cheer for the Patriots and Steelers since you envy them so much including Belichek.

Going back to the eagles.....0 Superbowls and haven't won a playoff game in over 10 years.

We have influx the defense with talent..... They are young and mostly rookies.

Dez needs to take about 12 million less a year.

No QB is accurate when getting hit and pressured all game.

Zeke is worth the number 4 overall pick. Him and Dak have changed this team.

Rodgers has a Superbowl ring......sure wish we would waste people's careers here in Dallas...
..oh wait we did 5 times.

It's Brice Butler and nobody would give bag of chips for him.

Merry Christmas to you as well

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Drafting a running back with a top 4 pick is just a waste. Especially one with issues and who is now one mistake away from being gone period. Should have just traded down. Belichick would have.

2. Dak is just not very accurate. Can that be taught? Can it improve? I don't know but I sure hope so. I love everything else about him.

3. Taco is really improving and I like what I see. He still gets washed out on too many plays but he is getting pressure on others. He had a sack against the Raiders but he couldn't bring him down before he flicked it away. He was at LE and I had to do a double take and rewind to see him beat his man on an outside speed rush. I acutely thought it was Lawrence at first.

4. The F.O. needs to quietly talk Dez into taking a pay cut this offseason. Not a huge one but maybe 1.5 -2.5 Mil per year going forward. Witten needs to do the same.

5. It's scary how important Lee is too our defense. Far too important. We either need a serious influx of D talent or coaching talent.

6. Why does it seem like the Eagles are always so talented on both sides of the ball.....so talented that they can blow everything up and literally rebuild in a year or two. It's amazing.

7. Brian Kelly is my dark horse college coach to jump to the NFL next.

8. I wonder if Gregory is still smokin' Dat weed and hittin' those blunts and if it was worth destroying his life? Anxiety? SSRI'S or Xanax dude.

9. Bruce Butler should have been traded before the deadline.

10. It must be nice being a Steeler or Patriot fan. Run right every year and in the superbowl mix every....single.....year.

11. Aaron Rodgers turns 35 soon and won't play forever. Career has been somewhat wasted. Not Phillip Rivers wasted, but wasted nonetheless.

12. I got to play Santa Claus on two different occasions this season. It was very rewarding and the looks and conversations with the kids in that sweet spot between about 2 and a half and 7 will always be priceless and far more important than a football game to me. The Barbie dream house is very important to the girls and Ninjago to the boys this year.

May you all have a Merry christmas!
Wrong on #1. Zeke is a legit Star player. Getting one of those is good regardless of position. The team's struggle without him is proof of his value.

Dak is more accurate than fans claim. Most inaccurate throws are the result of pressure or Dez screwing up his route.

Dez would melt down if he had to take a pay cut.

The performance of Dez and Witten are the issue, not the cap hits. They have to find an upgrade to Dez.