Check here for Cowboyszone thread starting templates

superpunk

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1479029 said:
You make me proud. You really do.

I love you.

/blush/

buttsechs?

It's been a beautiful day in the northeast, outside all day. I'm ready to catch up on all the awful picks we made.

:)

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
superpunk;1479003 said:
I figured I could save us all some time and energy by generating templates based on draft reactions.

For instance, say the Cowboys take an offenive lineman. You've never heard of him before, but the first scouting report you looked at had something negative in it. How should you react?

You have a few options.

Option 1

"(Prospect name here)??????????? [note the excessive use of question marks. This is crucial] What is our draft room thinking? Jerry's reaching for backups again."

This option is short, to the point, and draws on fear mongering by insinuating that Jerry is putting us back to persistent 5-11land. Definitely a fan favorite.

Option 2

"I can't believe we picked (prospect) with (allegedly superior prospect" still on the board."

Not only is this succinct, but it also provides you with countless options for midseason "We should have drafted..." threads. Use it wisely.

Feel free to submit your own templates. The name of the game is teamwork, here people. Guidelines? They need to be short. Almost no rational thought should go into your template. This will only serve to dilute your poignant message. They should incite emotion, rather than thought provoking discussion. If at all possible, insinuate that Jerry is on some mind-altering substance.

Also, if you have a legitimate summary and opinion of our draft, I'd like to hear it.

Make it a great day, brothers.

A true asset to this board. :bow:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
smarta5150;1480063 said:
Speaking of needing a life.......

:laugh2:

The fact that we're all spending our saturday/sunday on a Cowboys message board shows taht we'd need a life.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

btw, Manningham sucks :D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1480069 said:
:laugh2:

The fact that we're all spending our saturday/sunday on a Cowboys message board shows taht we'd need a life.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

btw, Manningham sucks :D

That speaking of was actually me.

I am gonna say Manningham so many times I will be setting records ;)

Until we forget we have a top (hopefully) 1st round pick next year.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
smarta5150;1480074 said:
That speaking of was actually me.

I am gonna say Manningham so many times I will be setting records ;)

Until we forget we have a top (hopefully) 1st round pick next year.

Oh well, I definitely do need a life anyway.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1480142 said:
Speaking for yourself, huh?

Dude you melted down and quite frankly made a fool of yourself in doing so. You may have only dislike two picks but you absolutely spammed the board. Really all you are doing now is continuing the trend.

The people you are ridiculing are right on and this new meltdown indicates that this thread indeed cut deep.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1480172 said:
Dude you melted down and quite frankly made a fool of yourself in doing so. You may have only dislike two picks but you absolutely spammed the board. Really all you are doing now is continuing the trend.

The people you are ridiculing are right on and this new meltdown indicates that this thread indeed cut deep.

Hmmm, spamming the board is now posting in two threads.

Really?

I think it's clear who the fools are.

Hoov

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1480240 said:
Hmmm, spamming the board is now posting in two threads.

Really?

I think it's clear who the fools are.

i'll never understand how you manage to get in so many arguements with board members.

My best friends uncle will argue with everyone involved at family affairs for hours and get everyone worked up then tell them all, "Hey, i really agree with you,but wasnt the last hour fun ? "

i dont know, but you remind me of him a little, seems like you like the static. maybe not, but you do get your share or arguements when you post here.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Hoov;1480310 said:
i'll never understand how you manage to get in so many arguements with board members.

My best friends uncle will argue with everyone involved at family affairs for hours and get everyone worked up then tell them all, "Hey, i really agree with you,but wasnt the last hour fun ? "

i dont know, but you remind me of him a little, seems like you like the static. maybe not, but you do get your share or arguements when you post here.

Really?

Name the last time.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Hoov;1480338 said:
well, it seems like this thread itself would qualify.

That's what I thought.

Nothing.

This was all started by a few posters on this board who can't stand to have anyone with a differing opinion.

If you don't walk in lock step with their kabal then you are to be put under the bus.

The problem for these types is they are real big talkers when tapping out messages on a keyboard but probably the ones who wouldn't do it in person.

If these jokers would simply have said, I think your wrong but, you are entitled to your opinion, then fine.

Go back re-read the threads.

I simply defended myself and my opinion when I was attacked.

And honestly, I'm about done with this nonsense.

It's sophmoric now.

superpunk

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1480352 said:
If you don't walk in lock step with their kabal then you are to be put under the bus.

You lost me at "lock". And I don't know what a kabal is.

It's sophmoric now.

Short of acting like an infant, I've pretty much got nothing.

Don't you dare take that away from me. :mad:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
superpunk;1480378 said:
You lost me at "lock". And I don't know what a kabal is.

Short of acting like an infant, I've pretty much got nothing.

Don't you dare take that away from me. :mad:

:eek:: IT's spelled cabal. Don't know what I was thinking.

A small group or clique

Lockstep-rigidly inflexible:

AS I said before, the problem is that we let our passions for the team get out of hand sometimes but we all want the team to be better. That's the bottom line.

But all of the jumping on people for their opinion is crazy.

superpunk

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1480398 said:
:eek:: IT's spelled cabal. Don't know what I was thinking.

A small group or clique

Lockstep-rigidly inflexible:

AS I said before, the problem is that we let our passions for the team get out of hand sometimes but we all want the team to be better. That's the bottom line.

But all of the jumping on people for their opinion is crazy.

it does get a little out of control. You gotta be ready for that, tho.

Fun weekend. I'm out. Peace. Ya'll behave yourselves. Look after the Leopard man in my absence. You know what to do.