Check out me MOCK!

rash

Reaction score
I didn't want to make 1000000 mocks, so I promised I would only make one that I will go by when draft day gets close.
I will only include picks in the top 3 rounds (as I believe anything lower is more of a crapshoot than ever)

*I believe we trade with the Rams down to pick 14 and grab their 3rd rounder in addition to next years 4th.

1st round (pick 14): Pouncey (C/OG)
2nd round (pick 40): Ben Ijalana (OT)
3rd round (pick 71): Kenrick Ellis (NT)
3rd round (pick 78): Stefen Wisniewski (C/OG)

I believe the purpose of our 2011 draft will be to drastically improve the trenches. Without a capable O-line on offense, the skill positions are useless. Without a capable D-line (and front 7), the secondary is useless. You can mask a weak secondary, but not a weak trench game.

I know we need help at corner and S, but I believe Sensy will be re-signed and Huff will be a Cowboy.

With Pouncey, Ijalana, & Wisniewski, you address an ailing need and build for the future. I clearly don't want a stop gap FA tackle...since we will just have this problem again 3 years from now.

Let me know what you think

laythewood28

Reaction score
I like the idea of trying to fix the oline, but I don't see Dallas selecting 3 offensive lineman in this draft. I'd also much rather go ot in the first and grab a guard in the third. We need a corner badly so i'd draft one in the second round.

tm1119

Reaction score
Wisniewski is by far the best available center, I cant see him going anywhere past 50. And even thats a stretch. No way hes available in the 3rd.