Check Out These Videos !!!!

Rocky

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not well qualified to give out tech advice but you might try saving the video rather than trying to play it directly from the link... i dunno. sorry.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Right click on it and see if there is any other programs you can open it with, it will say

"Open With"

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
click ok and then click the play button. it might take a few times, but eventually i got it to work

StoneyBurk

Reaction score
Watch Merrimans video and then watch Ware , it's not close! Merriman looks a little stiff and Ware is so fluid.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Nightshade said:
I'd love to see these vids, but I keep getting asked to pay?!! :splat:

Yep, me too....Can anyone save them and post them somewhere ?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Be sure you are clicking on the little camera picture to the RIGHT of the name and not on the name directly... that is the key...

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Thanks for this, I don't watch college ball and it gave me a feel for these guys, the #20 our second first has a couple of who the f@#$@% kind of hits, he looked more NFL, the rest looked like good tacklers, the rb looks like a jj clone, a round the end
or break it outside guy, he would not really be like a change of pace kind of guy but more of the same, still think we need a big back in the Eddie George mold, although Eddie couldn't get to the hole anymore if his life depended on it....

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
were gonna do some hitting this year!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Be sure you are clicking on the little camera picture to the RIGHT of the name and not on the name directly... that is the key...

Thanks, you seem to know all of the tricks...

Nightshade

Reaction score
trickblue said:

Thanks for the clue TB. And thanks to Stony for posting. These highlights are awesome. :D

jbsg02

Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
Did anybody see Burnett jump over the ND RB on that clip???

Yes, that was amazing! I'm not convinced that DJ will be a better pro than Burnett. Burnett looks to be much more physical.

ravidubey

Reaction score
I really like both Ware and Burnett and feel they are equal and maybe even better than Dennis Johnson.

Ware is a better pass rusher and Johnson is the more instinctive LB.

Burnett is also a better pass rusher and seems to play with more fire than DJ and has no problems throwing his body into the mix. Burnett's only issue seems to be durability.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I haven't been this excited in years.......come on August get here.

NicholasD

Reaction score
I never knew Ware was that quick, pretty impressive. Forgot to add: Canty is a beast.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Holy crap, Canty is an animal too. Hard hits. Burnett got some good ones too, but seemed to always be a step late of the sack. Ratliff has a nice burst when he zeroes in on his target.