Check this link out...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
ouch, that was low blow to Kordell, and BP is ont bringing in any more QB's so he shouldnt hold his hopes to high

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
"From the rumors I hear, Kordell Stewart is hoping to land a gig with the Dallas Cowboys. I think someone needs to tell him that the cheerleaders HAVE to be women."

That's funny.........who knows? he may get a backup gig??????

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
"From the rumors I hear, Kordell Stewart is hoping to land a gig with the Dallas Cowboys. I think someone needs to tell him that the cheerleaders HAVE to be women."

That's funny.........who knows? he may get a backup gig??????
Backup Cheerleader? Sure not going to be a backup QB gig.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
OMG Jerry, PLEASE don't make the mistake again. We already wasted 3 years on a similar in talent QB name QC.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Kordell is not a bad QB....all the time. That is the problem with him. You never know who you're going to get....Superman or Bizarro.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I actually saw this awhile back, but since this guy is so uninformed as it relates to the Cowboys, I was sure he was smoking something illegal.

it is legalin some countries:D:D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Kordell Stewart = no future with the Dallas Cowboys.

Dude - you can scratch out the "with the Dallas Cowboys" part, and it still rings true. At least as far as football is concerned.

:)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Dude - you can scratch out the "with the Dallas Cowboys" part, and it still rings true. At least as far as football is concerned.

:)

isnt Kordell a backup with the ravens

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
I saw him kicking some punts for the Ravens last year, but i think he is a back up QB

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
jobberone said:
Kordell is not a bad QB....all the time. That is the problem with him. You never know who you're going to get....Superman or Bizarro.

Funny, I thought you were talking about Quincy Carter. :p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JMO, but I think it was a shot at Kordell not a rumor he had heard.