Cheerleader pics... Yes Hos', you owe me dinner now!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cali my friend, I'm not sure dinner is going to be enough. Thank you so much. I hope you had a blast and I hope this is just the first of many games for you to take pictures. Truly impressive.

burmafrd

Reaction score
why all these pointless posts when all any of us (the straight guys and lesbians anyway) only care about the pictures?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
burmafrd;1100506 said:
why all these pointless posts when all any of us (the straight guys and lesbians anyway) only care about the pictures?

You are right why have some fun. back to normal, Parcells and Bledsoe suck.:(

Geeze I almost forgot, carp is a bust.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
why do you have to post those lovely pictures . I have promissed God not to do it again now this ... geee...

They sure do look easy on the eyes..next time take a video cam with you please.. thanks man you doing great peace to this forum look no one disagree.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DB.COOPER;1100672 said:
why do you have to post those lovely pictures . I have promissed God not to do it again now this ... geee...

They sure do look easy on the eyes..next time take a video cam with you please.. thanks man you doing great peace to this forum look no one disagree.
Your sig pic is genius.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
:laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao:

Look in the background in the stands in the second picture, ... almost every single guy is looking at the cheerleaders, .. one guy even has his binoculars !!

Too funny !!

sjordan6

Reaction score
By far the longest post ever! You guys should be ashamed of yourself! I thought we were football gurus who only care about the meat and potatoes of football. Not all that other stuff. Parcells would have you guys for lunch for allowing yourself to care about anything other than football...family...or religion.

By the way...I also need to take a bathroom break! lol

just kidding guys...those pictures are awesome and Im just jealous because I couldnt be there.