Cheers everyone!

catiii

Reaction score
"Hello boys!! I'm baaaack!!!" :D

IndependenceDayquaid_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq7t4Eljyiy6iRMFuEKY2dXK0_3QtH5iTgEUHGDCkt6eA.jpg

Been a struggle but still hanging in!! So good to be here at Cowboyszone since Jerrah killed his own forum. Lots of catching up to do!!

catiii

Reaction score
"How we doin' guys?" LOLOL :lmao: Sorry, just trying to keep my sense of humour. Going to need another surgery in 1-3 weeks, whenever the insurance company sends through the authorization to the surgeon, then I'll be scheduled. Just asking for prayers, hopes, lots of beer toasts to a good outcome,or meditation to the great clapping clown whatevah ya believe, then do it...I believe in good karma regardless!! :thumbup:...and the doctor's skill. I'm in good hands all around. Love you guys and gals!! I'll let ya know the day before I go under the knife! Finish the fight!!! (Jerrah stole that by the way! from Relay for Life!!! Plagiarizer!!! LOL) Just keep me in your thoughts....cheers mates. You're awesome!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"How we doin' guys?" LOLOL :lmao: Sorry, just trying to keep my sense of humour. Going to need another surgery in 1-3 weeks, whenever the insurance company sends through the authorization to the surgeon, then I'll be scheduled. Just asking for prayers, hopes, lots of beer toasts to a good outcome,or meditation to the great clapping clown whatevah ya believe, then do it...I believe in good karma regardless!! :thumbup:...and the doctor's skill. I'm in good hands all around. Love you guys and gals!! I'll let ya know the day before I go under the knife! Finish the fight!!! (Jerrah stole that by the way! from Relay for Life!!! Plagiarizer!!! LOL) Just keep me in your thoughts....cheers mates. You're awesome!!
I apologize profusely, but I forget what surgery you're getting.