Cheesesteak Monday!

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I give zero concerns about the previous games.

Right now, my Cowboys crushed the Eagles. It wasn't even close. Really, they were just obliterated.

So tomorrow, I will do what my family always does, go to the best restaurant in my town and have what they feel is the best Philly Cheese steak!

I look forward to this every year. I'm happy I get to have it every year, more than once.

To HELL with Filthy.

GMO415

Reaction score
As a native Texan, I have BBQ and Tex Mex as just standard when we can make it.

I enjoy a Cheesesteak every time my Cowboys grind the filthy Eagles into the worthless dirt they belong. I enjoy the one thing their city has that's worth something, and make it my own. :thumbup:
Solid. I'll have a bagel and "filthy" cream cheese spread tomorrow following your lead.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I GUARANTEE that I will be having a Cheese Steak while wearing a Cowboys jersey tomorrow.

WRITE IT DOWN.

I can deliver where the Eagles couldn't.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I give zero concerns about the previous games.

Right now, my Cowboys crushed the Eagles. It wasn't even close. Really, they were just obliterated.

So tomorrow, I will do what my family always does, go to the best restaurant in my town and have what they feel is the best Philly Cheese steak!

I look forward to this every year. I'm happy I get to have it every year, more than once.

To HELL with Filthy.
I've been on a hunger strike. LOL I can't wait for Game Day menu thread

Proof

Reaction score

I enjoy a Cheesesteak every time my Cowboys grind the filthy Eagles into the worthless dirt they belong. I enjoy the one thing their city has that's worth something, and make it my own. :thumbup:

This is my favorite kind of petty. I love it

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Have a Tastykake for dessert.

star-ving

Reaction score

I’d add Rocky to the Cheesesteak.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
So, promise fulfilled..

eItma9G.jpg