Cher calls Britney Spear, J.Lo... Ho's...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/sign_ummm.gif

Does anyone alse see the irony here?

CHER is not a fan of the younger generation of pop stars. During a concert in Auckland, New Zealand, last weekend, she told 20,000 fans: "I'm not going to give up show business but I'm going to give up touring because, you know, there are all of these young girls coming out like Britney [Spears] and J.Lo." The crowd booed at the names and, according to New Zealand wire reports, Cher smirked: "I know — they are ho's, aren't they?" A rep for Spears and Lopez told PAGE SIX: "For someone who has had their fair share of bad press, it is surprising she would comment on two women she hardly knows."​

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/sign_ummm.gif

Does anyone alse see the irony here?

CHER is not a fan of the younger generation of pop stars. During a concert in Auckland, New Zealand, last weekend, she told 20,000 fans: "I'm not going to give up show business but I'm going to give up touring because, you know, there are all of these young girls coming out like Britney [Spears] and J.Lo." The crowd booed at the names and, according to New Zealand wire reports, Cher smirked: "I know — they are ho's, aren't they?" A rep for Spears and Lopez told PAGE SIX: "For someone who has had their fair share of bad press, it is surprising she would comment on two women she hardly knows."​
:laugh2: maybe it's because they aren't as good at it as she is.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the same woman that had her tattooed butt in a g-string and fish net stockings aboard a navy ship for a video calling those girls ho's?

Hmm...yep ironic.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
There has never been one time in my 36 years, where I looked at Cher and thought that she was attractive.

It took me whole first half of the movie Mask, to decide which one had the most screwed up face.

Cher won!