Chicago Bears "Hate" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
post 'em up, how much you hate the Bears. We need to counteract what that Magic 8 Ball predicted.

Hate!!!!

adamknite

Reaction score
I'd put up that picture of Grossman getting tackled from behind.... but it's been deleted shortly after being put up every time I've seen it. So just use your imagination.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
I hate that they say "DUH BEARS." I think their QB is the worst in the league. The RB is atrocious. GO COWBOYS!!! :starspin :bears:

bobtheflob

Reaction score
If the Bears had a bunch of injuries on the O-line they'd have no trouble finding people in the Chicago stands who are big enough to be a replacement.

It wouldn't hurt their offense much either because, let's face it, it couldn't get much worse anyway.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1659384 said:
Oh, and their running back smokes pot and steals TVs

Could be worse. He could have stolen car stereos as a prelude to being one of the more dissappointing college players.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I hate the fact how people think brian urlacher is one of the hardest hitters. he is a great tackler but he never just blows anybody up.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Myself I don't hate the Bears. They are just 1 team out of many that we must play to get to where we want to be. I'm sure there will be some games this year were I'll be pulling for the Bears such as their meeting with the Giants, Commanders and Eagles.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
They get to eat Giordano's pizza whenever they want. I only get it every once in a while when I travel to Chicago to visit friends.

WarC

Reaction score
I've been to the Sears Tower and it is a podunk, poor-man's excuse for an absolutely behemoth world-class skyscraper.

Plus, the Museum of Science and Industry is only interesting if you like Science. Or Industry.

My overall impression of Chicago is that man, it's a pretty big place.

Down with this sort of thing!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hate any team standing in the way of our 6th Super Bowl victory, and this week it's "DA TEDDY BEARS"

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Chicago players and coaches are thugs. The use HGH and have guns. I hate any team which has bad characters on their staff.

Their coach is a "players coach" and I hate players coaches. Players deserve Pain or they will wear their hats backwards.

Chicago is located in the "midwest" but the midwest isn't in the middle nor is it in the west. This angers me.

The moniker "Monsters of the Midway" is thrown around to many of Chicago's teams. I hate any team which lets their nickname get used by other teams.

JerryFan

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1659536 said:
They get to eat Giordano's pizza whenever they want. I only get it every once in a while when I travel to Chicago to visit friends.

Man that's some good pizza. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!