Twitter: Chip Kelly and Lesean McCoy talks Cowboys Tweetcap

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chip Kelly

Drew Davison ‏@drewdavison 2h2 hours ago
Eagles coach Chip Kelly impressed so far by Tony Romo, saying: "He doesn't look like he has any back issues."
Chip Kelly on NFC East race: "The division race isn’t going to be settled probably until the last week of the season."
More Kelly: "We don’t talk about where this puts us ... You don’t win the division after this week, you don’t lose the division either."

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 2h2 hours ago
Chip Kelly asked about Tony Romo's back issues, says he didn't look like he had any back problems during the game-winning drive Sunday night
Chip Kelly on DeMarco Murray: "I think he's a tremendous running back. He runs with power, he's got great vision and patience."
Chip Kelly: DeMarco Murray has good speed. "I don’t think u can sleep on that. He's one of the top players in this league, at any position."
Chip Kelly on Dallas def: "Crawford is playing really, really well...Mincey has really been a good addition...Hitchens has really shown up."
Chip Kelly: "The div. race isnt gonna be settled probably until the last week...Our focus is playing against a really good Dallas team."
Chip Kelly: "We don't talk about where this puts us anywhere b/c it really doesn't matter b/c you don't win the division after this week."
Chip Kelly: "It's the Dallas Cowboys. It's the Philadelphia Eagles. It's two 8-3 teams going against eachother. Should be a heck of a game."

Lesean McCoy
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 26m26 minutes ago
LeSean McCoy: "I've been a big fan of DeMarco for a while. I always felt like if he got the ball more he could do some special things."
LeSean McCoy said he talked to DeMarco Murray at the Pro Bowl about what kind of season Murray could have if he got more chances
LeSean McCoy on DeMarco Murray: "I think the way he finishes his runs and how strong he is, that's what makes him an elite back."