Chip Kelly fostering an arrogant environment

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
The Iggles were the biggest fraud this year. Bigger then I've ever seen.

Luckier than I've ever seen.

But, Monte Kiffin laid the groundwork for how to stop Chip and his average QB.

But like they and all the media is saying, the future is bright.

rynochop

Reaction score
Yeh don't forget about the Riley Cooper BS, nobody else will let that overblown and over hyped headline die...die .diieeee, JUST DIE! ...huh.

he sure made it thru the season without getting that career ending hit everyone talked about after those comments. makes u wonder if most didnt think it was all that big a deal afterall

Next Years Champ

Reaction score
I'm not a Garrett supporter, and I think we need more nasty players. But those complaining about RKG characters, would you rather what chip is fostering. Here are comments/actions taken by eagles players this year and mostly this week.

1) Riley Coopers racist remarks in the beginning of the year
2) Lesean Kamel McCoy wearing a champions belt. Who does that? You won the rushing title be a pro and get ready for the playoffs
3) Carey Williams and Jason Peters both said the Saints got lucky and aren't the better team. Who does that? Did you hear GB or KC say that after their losses?
4) Trent Cole saying the rookie LT has a fresh new car smell and that he's going to make his life hell. I didn't see Cole make any game changing plays
5) Desean Jackson asking for yet ANOTHER new contract today.

Here's my thing, most of these guys were on this team when Andy was around and aside from Desean this was a relatively quiet team off the field. I don't support Garrett as a head coach, but at least he isn't fostering this arrogant can't back it up environment.

Well actually..

Garrett didn't but his former DC did it the whole time he was here..

..I like to think Rob Ryan got himself fired as much for his stupid mouth as his ridiculouss defensive schemes.

I could be wrong but I always thought Garrett was usig Ryan as his spokesperson..

..Garrett never appeared to want to get Rob to quit it.

So thats how it worked out.

Rob's gone.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Iggles were the biggest fraud this year. Bigger then I've ever seen.

Luckier than I've ever seen.

But, Monte Kiffin laid the groundwork for how to stop Chip and his average QB.

But like they and all the media is saying, the future is bright.

No he didn't. Chip Kelly just had his dumb spell where he abandoned runnig McCoy. He then went back to it and the defense couldn't stop the Eagles worth a lick. If Chip didn't go stupid three straight pass plays in the red-zone, and absurd pass plays at that, he could have fed McCoy straight to a TD, cause he had like 80 yards on that drive by himself.

visionary

Reaction score
a HC instilling confidence in his players and team in his first year?
where is the "process" in that?

why that low down, no-good.......

jnday

Reaction score
Only on this website can you make a thread talking **** about a division rival and your own fellow fans bang on you for it.

I will give Kelly his due. The arrogant environment has turned the Eagles around. It would be nice to see Dallas regain the arrogance that they displayed in the 1990s if it meant winning.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Only on this website can you make a thread talking **** about a division rival and your own fellow fans bang on you for it.

What most don't realize is eagles fans truly will spit on you, pour a beer on your kid, set your car on fire, etc. I've witnessed all the above. But yes let's defend their remarkable first round playoff exit

jnday

Reaction score
a HC instilling confidence in his players and team in his first year?
where is the "process" in that?

why that low down, no-good.......

I find it hard to blast the success of the Eagles when in all honesty I would like for Garrett to have the positive impact Kelly has had. It looks like Kelly fast-forwarded through the process and went straight to the playoffs. I respect his version of the process.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I'm not a Garrett supporter, and I think we need more nasty players. But those complaining about RKG characters, would you rather what chip is fostering. Here are comments/actions taken by eagles players this year and mostly this week.

1) Riley Coopers racist remarks in the beginning of the year
2) Lesean Kamel McCoy wearing a champions belt. Who does that? You won the rushing title be a pro and get ready for the playoffs
3) Carey Williams and Jason Peters both said the Saints got lucky and aren't the better team. Who does that? Did you hear GB or KC say that after their losses?
4) Trent Cole saying the rookie LT has a fresh new car smell and that he's going to make his life hell. I didn't see Cole make any game changing plays
5) Desean Jackson asking for yet ANOTHER new contract today.

Here's my thing, most of these guys were on this team when Andy was around and aside from Desean this was a relatively quiet team off the field. I don't support Garrett as a head coach, but at least he isn't fostering this arrogant can't back it up environment.

If an arrogant environment causes you to win division titles, then maybe we should try it..........................or we can talk about how we have RKG players as we sit on the couch and talk crap about playoff teams.