Choo, choo train is coming

Carson

Reaction score
The good thing for us, Green Bay seems to go light on the DL side and they ran mostly from nickel against the Eagles.

If Dak can get into a groove and get Coop, Cobb and Gallup rolling, we should be able to run all day.

We let the Saints dictate way too much and allowed their defensive line to play downhill all game.

I don’t think this is one of the best o-lines anymore. Run blocking was pathetic vs Saints last week.

I do agree with you.

However, the Saints defense was very underrated coming into that game. They played three solid teams.

Jordan-Rankins-Brown-Davenport is as good of a front four as any in the NFL. Especially when Brown played like he did last week.

Techsass

Reaction score
As long as Garrett doesn't "instruct" Moore to "RUN ZEKE" in his headset periodically at critical spots like he did last week when a pass might work better.
If you don't think JG can or IS influencing Moore, you're completely naive. I saw it happen folks.
Moore should be allowed to do as he wants regardless without ANY Interference from the clapper.
That's exactly how I feel at work, but for some reason my director always likes to butt in with his agenda. Especially whenever it comes down to any major nut crunching decisions. Strange how organizations work.

GenoT

Reaction score
Think:

Late 4th quarter, Cowboys leading by 4, with @1:10 on the clock, and Aaron Rodgers has the ball, 1st-and-10, on his own 25, with one timeout remaining...

If that thought don’t pucker a Cowboys fan’s bung, nothing will.
:eek::confused:;):rolleyes:

Carson

Reaction score
Think:

Late 4th quarter, Cowboys leading by 4, with @1:10 on the clock, and Aaron Rodgers has the ball, 1st-and-10, on his own 25, with one timeout remaining...

If that thought don’t pucker a Cowboys fan’s bung, nothing will.
:eek::confused:;):rolleyes:

In years past, sure.

Did you guys not see Rodgers fail not only once, but TWICE last week in the Eagles red zone?

Not saying he won’t/can’t do it, because he likely does. But unlike years past, there is no Nelson, Cobb, Jennings, Cook etc.

I would blame it more on our soft, predictable, prevent defense that allowed him to dink and dunk to 6 lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Pollard needs to get some carries for that Sanders type elusiveness then.
Pollard is a freak for sure. But he's no more elusive than Zeke without the O line. I wish the running backs a good game but as worn down as it is, I just don't see it happening today. I hope I'm wrong.

GenoT

Reaction score
In years past, sure.

Did you guys not see Rodgers fail not only once, but TWICE last week in the Eagles red zone?

Not saying he won’t/can’t do it, because he likely does. But unlike years past, there is no Nelson, Cobb, Jennings, Cook etc.

I would blame it more on our soft, predictable, prevent defense that allowed him to dink and dunk to 6 lol
I was just funnin’ there, buddy.

We got him in the bag this year.

Carson

Reaction score
I was just funnin’ there, buddy.

We got him in the bag this year.

All good my friend :)

Just trying to give myself some positive vibes when this likely scenario happens haha

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They, Moore, will have to prove the Saints template cannot be duplicated because they're going to see that and the league didn't buy into the first 3 games with Prescott, they still want the game in his hands. And GB will be out to duplicate what they did in the playoff game, hit the Cowboys in the mouth fast and take them out of their game plan.

The question is how will this OL perform because they were just average in NO and Elliott doesn't make tacklers miss or make moves, he needs those holes.

The one thing that could be a tipping point in this is that Rodgers feels he owns the Cowboys. If they get off to a shaky offensive start, that rumored riff developing between LeBlanc and Rodgers could widen. They have to frustrate Rodgers on the biggest stage of the weekend.

GenoT

Reaction score
All good my friend :)

Just trying to give myself some positive vibes when this likely scenario happens haha
So far this season, Rodgers doesn’t look as sharp as usual. Still, our D can’t let AR move the ball like Bridgewater did because, unlike Teddy B, he won’t just settle for FGs.

IMO, our offense will rebound and the D will find a way. As posted in another thread, I’m down for 31-20, Cowboys.

JayFord

Reaction score
The O line is fine

the issue last sunday was idc how good your line is its only 5 of them and the saints crammed the box and we ran right into the middle of it

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You have to expect this day to be Zeke day. One of the better or so I've been told O-lines in the Nfl. It's stack the box time for Green Bay. Philly, Denver and the Viks all put up BIG rushing days on this unit. If Dak can get Cooper and Gallup to loosen them up its going to be Zeke day in the Big D.
Screw the choo choo train.......I want the pain train. And I want hell coming with it!

kskboys

Reaction score
So far this season, Rodgers doesn’t look as sharp as usual. Still, our D can’t let AR move the ball like Bridgewater did because, unlike Teddy B, he won’t just settle for FGs.

IMO, our offense will rebound and the D will find a way. As posted in another thread, I’m down for 31-20, Cowboys.
Rodgers hasn't been sharp for 2-3 seasons.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Aslong as we dont walk in with that crap gameplan we did against NO we should be good
but the game plans were amazing for first three weeks, right? amazing how well game plans work when players dont fumble and actually execute.

Players win and players lose.... period

Reaction score
Hopefully the coaches are smart enough to have a passing game planned because if the Packers load up the box then Dak has to make them pay. Running Zeke into a brick wall is not a winning game plan. Dak needs to show up and make some play changes at the LOS too,,, show everyone you're worth the money Dak.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What's the plan I advocate, arse munch? The head coach needs to know what his OC is doing.

The head coach probably has no idea because Jerry removed the batteries from his headset. He just wears it to look somewhat important.