Chris Berman

SlingBoy

Reaction score
Just did a "HOW BOUT DEM JAGUARS" on Monday night countdown. Now I'm over yesterday and ticked. Then the SF/Buffalo homer said "no one circles the wagons better than Buffalo". He's so far up those two organizations pooper he can taste what they ate last night.

Zordon

Reaction score
He is your typical Northeast Cowboy hater. The national media is full of them. Mike Tirico is another one. But Berman is the OG.

Mannix

Reaction score
Cowboys are the only organization in any sport where it's fair game for any national sports figure to take pot shots at...sometimes VERY tacky and outwardly biased. I've heard stories about Berman that I can't share here...he is a total T....rhymes with fool. He ruined my Thursday and Friday US Open watching for years as well as the Home Run Derby...he is the real Mr. Irrelevant.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just did a "HOW BOUT DEM JAGUARS" on Monday night countdown. Now I'm over yesterday and ticked. Then the SF/Buffalo homer said "no one circles the wagons better than Buffalo". He's so far up those two organizations pooper he can taste what they ate last night.
I thought that *** wipe had retired...

GMO415

Reaction score
I thought he was retired and running a toupee outlet in Florida.
66350739-8d44-432f-b7bb-647cf03e2ce7_text.gif

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Da Raiiiiiidas!!..That's all he'd got left!! He hasn't been relevant since Tom Jackson was carrying his *** 80 years ago!!lol