Video: Chris Canty on FTF - "I have to credit Ginger Clapper"

dwreck27

Reaction score
I guess he thinks he's funny but it just makes him seem unprofessional as an analyst.

If you sound like a fan you're doing it wrong.

Well this isnt 10 years or so ago with "professionalism" being the norm/expectations

You have dudes like Stephen A, Deion, Cris carter, etc who make it a routine to harp on players with names and generally be a piece of **** on TV to get viewers amped up

Kaiser

Reaction score
Stand by for the Dallas Front Office to call him "Chris Candyazz" and then send mean tweets. I hear there may be a fight at recess too.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well this isnt 10 years or so ago with "professionalism" being the norm/expectations

You have dudes like Stephen A, Deion, Cris carter, etc who make it a routine to harp on players with names and generally be a piece of **** on TV to get viewers amped up

Exactly right. Too many unprofessional ex players getting analyst gigs.

Kaiser

Reaction score

But with SAS you know its infotainment and he is intelligent about it. Most of the others are just trying to be clever and failing at it.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
That is absolutely hilarious. Garrett is a joke now. LOL

Ginger Clapper? Politically correct is surely a one way street eh? LOL
I loved it. I don't know why these guys get offended when they aren't even Garrett fans...lol

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
So when the offense plays poorly it is Linehans fault and when they play well it is garrett?

Give me a break
He stayed out of the way
That is his ONLY contribution
The guy is trash
Bingo.......one win and so many are ready to forgive him.....he's still the same incompetent HC.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Oh & he's right too... The Ginger Clapper finally earned a pay check. That's nothing to be proud of though. He has had several weeks/years to "consistently" earn said pay check.

I'd get behind him if I thought he'd learn something from what worked in that game. But he didn't after the Giants' game. I'm sure we'll be back to our old ways next week.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Is it rude and demeaning, yes, is it unprofessional absolutely, but in the end, I don't care that JJ run's the team and has a full time runner to send his little e sticky notes down to the field to his clapping idiot, bottom line is, Garrett should be more"manish" take his sticky note and look up at Jerrah in his crystal skybox, and then do what's best for the team and fan base, be damned. If he is SO great a HC, then JJ firing him would surely mean another team would swoop in and grab him up, .....unless...............