Chris Carter's LOCK of the week is...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
First of all :welcome:

Second of all, Cris Carter has taken stupid pills this week..

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
jumanji;1704010 said:
actually, i think minn beats chicago

I think thats a good call. The real lock of the week is probably San Diego beating Oakland.

Chris Carter should be locked away for that stupid pick.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Kinda' like his Vikings were a lock to beat the Falcons in the 1998 NFC Championship Game, oh SNAP!

Forward this post to him.:D

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Whether he's right or wrong, he gives a crap what Cris Carter (or anyone in the media) thinks? Regardless of whether they call a game a lock or not, they are still guessing like everyone else. I'm sure they called Bengals vs Browns a lock for the Bengals, and look what happened.

That's why I like Chris Berman, when he makes his predictions, he makes it very clear that he's just guessing. Other guys try to make it sound like they are scientists or time travelers.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
there is a reason he was almost kicked out of the leauge...looks like hes picked those few things back up again

k19

Reaction score
RomoFan4ever;1703943 said:
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=4495086&ch=243724&src=sports

You GOTTA be kidding me! You mean NE is a BIGGER lock to win than Chicago is over lowly Minn?? Or Seattle over hapless New Orleans?? Or the Giants over the pitiful Falcons?? Or Baltimore over the horrid Rams??

EVeryone on inside the NFL picked us to lose so I'm not suprised Carter's saying the same on yahell. Lock of the week, maybe

I think Minn has a good shot to beat Chicago but thats just me.

Seattle looked BAD against the Steelers. Mack Stongs retirement, all the WR injuries, and people waitning for the Saints to actually show up probably keeps that from being a lock.

Baltimore could only score 9 last week against SF

Can't argue Giants over the Falcons to be close to a lock though :cool:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jumanji;1704010 said:
actually, i think minn beats chicago

My thoughts exactly. The Bears will probably have negative rushing yards. Minn. has the best rush defense in the league.