Chris Cole LB

I agree. Play maker with outstanding closing speed.
 
Early but Im staring my campaign for him now.
CB Chris Peal from Syracuse.
DE Will Heldt from Clemson.
OT Carter Smith from Indiana.
WR Omarion Miller from Arizona State.

We are going to loose Pickens in free agency this year.So knowing how Jerry thinks I give it a 80% cance we end up taking Omarion or another wide out.
 
CB Chris Peal from Syracuse.
DE Will Heldt from Clemson.
OT Carter Smith from Indiana.
WR Omarion Miller from Arizona State.

We are going to loose Pickens in free agency this year.So knowing how Jerry thinks I give it a 80% cance we end up taking Omarion or another wide out.
Not convinced we will.

I like all those guys. Im just a huge LB fan. And you cant tell me Cole as Will with Barham at Mike wouldn't be a nightmare for offenses.

Use FA to get edge and corner
 
What's your take on Sammy Brown
Similar build and speed. Very intelligent player, pre med student.

Interesting enough, GA recruited him too. I think Brown is going to be a good Mike. Hes the better run defender, or at least has been.

I think Cole is better in coverage. Which is more of fit I think for the system CP wants to run.
 
Similar build and speed. Very intelligent player, pre med student.

Interesting enough, GA recruited him too. I think Brown is going to be a good Mike. Hes the better run defender, or at least has been.

I think Cole is better in coverage. Which is more of fit I think for the system CP wants to run.
I agree
 
I like Cole and also like Raylen Wilson as well.

Cole has a money game coming up against Bama this weekend. A lot of eyes/ scouts will be tuned into this game, so if he wants to make a name for himself, this weekend would be the perfect time.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,397
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top