chris collinsworth

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
he just said the patriots are the best team he HAS EVER SEEN...the lovefest continues...

Bryan8284

Reaction score
He also said he compares them to the 85 Bears, and I quote "I played them in 86."

crazytown41

Reaction score
Teams were deeper back in the day. The 90's Cowboys would CRUSH this team. Too much mediocrity in the league in this day and age.

How many 1 win or winless teams do we still have at this point in the season?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
They are the best in this Era of the 2000's, however the Colts are the SB champions.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Someone better remind him about those late 80s Niners he should also be familiar with.

Pats are good, no question but when the refs give you more breaks than you give your girlfriends wed locked children the odds of winning grow exponentially.

That's Brady's new nickname in my book "Wed lock".

gbrittain

Reaction score
When the best team you have ever seen up close and personal are the Bengals...I guess the Patriots would look pretty good.

Poor Chris.

links18

Reaction score
I still can't figure out why some other team didn't step up to outbid the Pats for Moss. At that point, they already had Welker and Stallworth. Is it not worth a 3rd round pick, just to keep the Pats from getting him?

ringmaster

Reaction score
TX_Yid;1709719 said:
Luckily my Mute button works.
Just because T.O., said that N.E. a good team he says "he didn't know what game T.O. was watching" hello he was on the field you think he know better than you:rolleyes: .

New England, can have this victory because there is lot of football left hopefully we can meet them in the SB, if we get there but I can guarantee you N.E. will know come Monday morning that we were there.

tnbk

Reaction score
links18;1709747 said:
I still can't figure out why some other team didn't step up to outbid the Pats for Moss. At that point, they already had Welker and Stallworth. Is it not worth a 3rd round pick, just to keep the Pats from getting him?

At that point in time we was a receiver that quit on his team and ran over meter maids with his car.

I remember the media stating he would destroy the locker room for Belicheat.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Someone says this every year. It's more extremist opinions to try to get a rise out of fans.

A few years ago USC was the best college team EVER... then proceeded to lose their next game, and you never heard any of that talk again.

jman

Reaction score
Aikbach;1709739 said:
Someone better remind him about those late 80s Niners he should also be familiar with.

Pats are good, no question but when the refs give you more breaks than you give your girlfriends wed locked children the odds of winning grow exponentially.

That's Brady's new nickname in my book "Wed lock".

That's exactly what the Pats remind me of...The 80's 9'ers. How many wins did they pack away with that sorry division. Just check out the AFC East...Pretty sorry bunch to say the least.

Oh, and never the less, the Pats are the best team bar none.

StylisticS

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1709731 said:
They are the best in this Era of the 2000's, however the Colts are the SB champions.
Speaking of the Colts. How do they feel about all of this? It's like they never won teh superbowl last season. Talk about the most disrespected champion ever. Even the great Peyton Manning can't bring the Colts into this type of conversation.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I cant disagree with him, I think some in their anger over the loss are not looking at reality.

This team has no weakness. They were terrific on special teams tonight, they didnt have their running back and Tom Brady is the best quarterback in the league without question.

There is no harm in losing this game.

We have to beat minnesota though to make that true.

new england is going to pound all four nfc east teams. They will be more healthy when they play the skins in a few weeks, do you know what they are going to do to them.....

ringmaster

Reaction score
crazytown41;1709727 said:
Teams were deeper back in the day. The 90's Cowboys would CRUSH this team. Too much mediocrity in the league in this day and age.

How many 1 win or winless teams do we still have at this point in the season?
That I agree with we showed the league today even with the loss that N.E., can be beaten.

The thing I can say about them is that they're so machined offensively that I see no team slowing them down remaining on their schedule.

While I was watching the game my aunt's house there was a Deadskin fan, gloating everytime the Patriots scored and I told him that your team is up for the same beatdown in two weeks so get ready.

Aikbach

Reaction score
StylisticS;1709788 said:
Speaking of the Colts. How do they feel about all of this? It's like they never won teh superbowl last season. Talk about the most disrespected champion ever. Even the great Peyton Manning can't bring the Colts into this type of conversation.
I'm going so far as to say Dallas will be in Super bowl XLII waiting but it's up to NE to get past Indy and I don't know that they will.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
That Indy/NE matchup will be one for the ages i think...2 of the best offenses in a long time...

ringmaster

Reaction score
theebs;1709796 said:
I cant disagree with him, I think some in their anger over the loss are not looking at reality.

This team has no weakness. They were terrific on special teams tonight, they didnt have their running back and Tom Brady is the best quarterback in the league without question.

new england is going to pound all four nfc east teams. They will be more healthy when they play the skins in a few weeks, do you know what they are going to do to them.....
Come on Theebs, you giving them way too much credit so scoring 27 pts, on the great Patriots what should've been 30 something pts if not for some penalties and they have no weaknesses oh okay.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
theebs;1709796 said:

Totally agree...........we ran into a buzz saw today. This is one of the best teams ever assembled, at least in recent memory. I was expecting us to win, but it would have taken a flawless effort, and some help from NE.

I have no problem with this loss. I wish it would have been closer, but it is what it is. I never expecxted this team to go undefeated. This loss will only make this team more focused, and will show them how much more they need to be at NE's level.