Chris Ivory

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
A day after the Jets’ 22-17 loss to the Bills,the mystery around Chris Ivory’s minuscule role in the game continued.

“That’s just the game plan they had for me that game,” Ivory said Monday.

The running back, who rushed for 1,070 yards this season, had a season-low six carries Sunday as the Jets opted to give Stevan Ridley more carries. Ivory gained 81 yards, including 58 on his first carry.

“It was the way they stacked the box and did some things that talked us out of some things,” Jets coach Todd Bowles said. “We have audibles, we audibiled the football. Maybe we could have ran it more, maybe we couldn’t have in hindsight.”

Ivory dealt with a knee injury last week, but said it was not a factor Sunday.

“I let my coach know I was fine. I was fine,” Ivory said. “I felt I was moving good enough for it to be seen.”

Ivory may have played his final game as a Jet. He is scheduled to become a free agent in March.

“Only thing I can say about that, if we reach an agreement, I would love to be back,” Ivory said. “Until then, I guess we’ll see what the future holds.”

http://nypost.com/2016/01/04/chris-ivorys-stay-with-jets-could-end-on-these-confusing-alibis/

I would love him as a Cowboy. With him, Dmac and a draft pick I think the position is locked up.

Now who's with me???!!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He ran out of gas as the year went on. He runs like Marion Barber. Won't last long. The signs are already there. Living in NY, I have seen every one of his games this year.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
He ran out of gas as the year went on. He runs like Marion Barber. Won't last long. The signs are already there. Living in NY, I have seen every one of his games this year.

He had a frisky scamper in his last game. If the price is right come on down.

superonyx

Reaction score
I'd rather spend that money on Lamar Miller.

Chris Ivory has a lower ceiling.