Chris Jones DT-Kansas City

Cowboyny

Reaction score
We all know Chris Jones is an absolute game changing type of Defensive Lineman, he legitimately would be the final piece to our defense. Yes, he would cost a lot to acquire and wants a huge extension, but if you want this type of player you are going to have to pay a big price. In my opinion, this is the put all the chips in the pot type of move.

Loso86

Reaction score
We all know Chris Jones is an absolute game changing type of Defensive Lineman, he legitimately would be the final piece to our defense. Yes, he would cost a lot to acquire and wants a huge extension, but if you want this type of player you are going to have to pay a big price. In my opinion, this is the put all the chips in the pot type of move.
At some point we have to realize we are about to paybthebtype of money he wants to Parsons. And Lamb

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
maxresdefault.jpg

Xavier187

Reaction score
I would offer Dorrance Armstrong, Osa and J. Lewis plus a 2nd rounder for Chris Jones and a 4th rounder.
It clears some cash foe the acquisition and then we can resign him to a front loaded contract . This way we open up our money for Micah Parsons and Ceedee Lamb the following years

jrumann59

Reaction score
I would like for us to trade for Chris Jones, Bosa (maybe both Bosa's?) and Aaron Donald and play all 3 with Micah
you used to be able to go in and edit players and their contract lenghths at their current value in madden so you could say have Micah in the 1st year of a 7 year contract at his current value and it really messes up cap calculations.
Just go to settings and turn salary cap off in madden....;)

Jarntt

Reaction score
you used to be able to go in and edit players and their contract lenghths at their current value in madden so you could say have Micah in the 1st year of a 7 year contract at his current value and it really messes up cap calculations.
If only Jerry had that option!!!

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I would like for us to trade for Chris Jones, Bosa (maybe both Bosa's?) and Aaron Donald and play all 3 with Micah
You guys are dreamin.This isn't fantasy football. I'm more concerned about keeping the good players we got.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
4 posts too late...So close! :muttley: