Video: Chris Simms' simple fix for the Dallas Cowboys | Chris Simms

HotDog37

Reaction score
Question, do you think Chris Simms would be an upgrade over Garrett? HAHA. He actually formulates nice well thought out articulate sentences and everything … just saying.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I get that feeling when Garrett speaks knuckle sandwich. KO.
Oh, no. Without question.

Garrett definitely gets the first punch in the face. I couldn't believe his PC today when he was grinning. It was infuriating.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He summed up this offense really well. There isn't an overall scheme that has plays that feed off each other for the most part.

They go under center on first down and run for 7 yards then the next 2 first-down plays they are in shotgun or spread with no back.

cowboyec

Reaction score
take the keys away from these damn student drivers and give them to people who know what the hell they are doing.

ondaedg

Reaction score
For those of you who don't have the time to watch it he said that the Cowboys' coaches don't provide a "schematical advantage" for the players. The defense gives predictable looks that allows offensive coordinators to scheme against them. And he calls the offensive playcalling "rolodex plays". Many of us have been saying that for 5+ years with Garrett. Zero coaching advantage which puts all the pressure on the players every single Sunday.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Hard hitting analysis...players did not do their jobs and the schemes don’t help them. Also Garret needs to advance deep into the playoffs to save his job. Wow, this is really good stuff...

Any fan with a pulse can tell you what the problems are in Dallas.

HotDog37

Reaction score
Oh, no. Without question.

Garrett definitely gets the first punch in the face. I couldn't believe his PC today when he was grinning. It was infuriating.

Yeah I didn't even see it until I logged in here because usually I don't bother he says the same things over and over. This one infuriated me. However, it's a game, but when you get to the point where nearly anyone is an upgrade there's a serious problem going on. I miss Bill Parcells pressers.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What stood out the most in my opinion and what I've been complaining about JG since he's been head coach is not being patient with the run game. We've seen it a dozen times, over and over. The run is building momentum, and then we abandon it.
For example, if I'm running the offense, even if Elliott is gassed, dinged or saw stars I'm keeping him in the game because for all the defense knows, he's ok and it MIGHT go to him.
Instead, he takes himself out because he took a hit or is gassed you can almost guarantee it's a pass play. And of course if the running game is gashing the defense for positive yards, I'm grinding it even more. This gets Pollard more involved and wears down the defense. Plus it keeps your defense fresher.

I have no clue what Garrett is thinking because it's so predictable that he'll start passing.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Hard hitting analysis...players did not do their jobs and the schemes don’t help them. Also Garret needs to advance deep into the playoffs to save his job. Wow, this is really good stuff...

Any fan with a pulse can tell you what the problems are in Dallas.

True it's easy to see that but to Simms credit he has been saying this for some time.