Povar
Reaction score
:clap:
ipanews_a651a8b5-3cf5-4f18-a718-b79ad37ae6f3_1

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am sooo pumped.
Best American in Sarrriball playing for my London team?

WOW!!!

Perfect system fit and this is a logical replacement for Willian.
Should really boost Pulisic's game and even help US land dual citizen Internationals.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I am sooo pumped.
Best American in Sarrriball playing for my London team?

WOW!!!

Perfect system fit and this is a logical replacement for Willian.
Should really boost Pulisic's game and even help US land dual citizen Internationals.

Probably means Hazard will be gone this summer.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I assuming that he will get playing time now. At Dortmund this past year he has not much like last year. Good move if it happens.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I assuming that he will get playing time now. At Dortmund this past year he has not much like last year. Good move if it happens.

I have a hard time beleiving Chelsea paid 73 million dollars to have him warm a seat on the bench. He is very valuable to Dortmund. In fact, Chelsea had to loan him back to Dortmund for the remainder of the season as part of the transfer agreement.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I have a hard time beleiving Chelsea paid 73 million dollars to have him warm a seat on the bench. He is very valuable to Dortmund. In fact, Chelsea had to loan him back to Dortmund for the remainder of the season as part of the transfer agreement.
True but Chelsea has been known not to be patient with their youngsters, ie Salah and Kevin De Bryun. They still have Hazard but he wants to go to Madrid and who knows what Chelsea is doing with Wiliiams who is getting up their in age. I hoping this is a good move for both parties. I would find it hard to believe they would keep him on the bench but you never know.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True but Chelsea has been known not to be patient with their youngsters, ie Salah and Kevin De Bryun. They still have Hazard but he wants to go to Madrid and who knows what Chelsea is doing with Wiliiams who is getting up their in age. I hoping this is a good move for both parties. I would find it hard to believe they would keep him on the bench but you never know.

They also didn't pay 73 million for those guys. De Bruyne was 10 million. Atlanta United has 2 guys that cost more than that. lol

Point is that is serious transfer fee. He's going to play. Pulicic is more of creative midfielder than an attacking midfielder like Hazard. I'm not a Chelsea fan but those 2 would be fun to watch.

Bigdog

Reaction score
They also didn't pay 73 million for those guys. De Bruyne was 10 million. Atlanta United has 2 guys that cost more than that. lol

Point is that is serious transfer fee. He's going to play. Pulicic is more of creative midfielder than an attacking midfielder like Hazard. I'm not a Chelsea fan but those 2 would be fun to watch.
I agree it would be fun to watch them play together and this could be a big boost to American soccer. That is the biggest transfer fee for any American.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree it would be fun to watch them play together and this could be a big boost to American soccer. That is the biggest transfer fee for any American.

He had an advantage........ Pulisic's grandfather is Croatian. So he was able to get Croatian citizenship which allowed him to sign with Dortmund's youth academy without a formal work visa.............which they don't give to minors for purposes of sport. That is why more American kids aren't in the these academies.

Bigdog

Reaction score
He had an advantage........ Pulisic's grandfather is Croatian. So he was able to get Croatian citizenship which allowed him to sign with Dortmund's youth academy without a formal work visa.............which they don't give to minors for purposes of sport. That is why more American kids aren't in the these academies.
Didn’t know that. I hope it works out for him.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Hazard definitely goes this summer. Not sure Pulisic has anything to do with that though.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Let me clarify my thoughts. I don't think Pulisic is a direct replacement for Hazard. I do think the move indicates Chelsea are preparing for their future wihout Hazard. They will make some more big moves in the Summer transfer window to deal with the impending loss of Hazard. If they were keeping Hazard long term I figure they would push hard to not loan back Pulisic and get them both on the field together. Pulisic will be playing alongside other stars in the Fall.

Londonboy

Reaction score
As a fanatical Chelsea fan I'm not sure about this move.
On the one hand, I like getting business done early and avoiding the summer transfer jamboree.
On the other hand midfield is the strongest area of the team, We desperately need a top quality Centre Forward and Goalkeeper to contend next year, £58M to add to a crowded Midfield seems a little bit rich.
This probably means that either Ross Barkley or RLC (or both) are gonna be moving on.
I think Hazard will be joining Real, with Kovasec making His loan permanent and Cash coming back in return (using that money to help make a run at Neymar isn't outside of the realms of possibility, He's reportedly not that happy at PSG).

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a fanatical Chelsea fan I'm not sure about this move.
On the one hand, I like getting business done early and avoiding the summer transfer jamboree.
On the other hand midfield is the strongest area of the team, We desperately need a top quality Centre Forward and Goalkeeper to contend next year, £58M to add to a crowded Midfield seems a little bit rich.
This probably means that either Ross Barkley or RLC (or both) are gonna be moving on.
I think Hazard will be joining Real, with Kovasec making His loan permanent and Cash coming back in return (using that money to help make a run at Neymar isn't outside of the realms of possibility, He's reportedly not that happy at PSG).

Well, I doubt its the only move. No salary caps in the EPL.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Never mind Pulisic, Weah is going to be quality. Can see why he's at Paris. Hope we can get a deal worked out to keep him for next season. Not convinced that we seem to be calling him Timo though