Christine

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Just read a LA Canfora tweet that said Seahawks are looking to move Christine Michael. Some people here probably like that.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I look forward to all the rue threads when we don't trade for him.

Aven8

Reaction score
Do we still have a 9th pick?

This guys has become legendary like Ryan Williams around here, yet he doesn't even play for us. :cool:

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Thanks - how do you do that on your phone?

Its a giant pain. I use the twitter app and whatever I want on here I have to open and then click the share icon. Then my phone lets me share it via text message and I copy and paste it from there.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Wow. So they cut Turbin and are looking the trade Christine. I guess they see Rawls as the future.

Questfor6

Reaction score
Wow. So they cut Turbin and are looking the trade Christine. I guess they see Rawls as the future.

They'll probably resign Turbin once he's healthy but high ankle sprains can linger for quite awhile

Macnalty

Reaction score
Turbin or Michael should make current RB's nervous if there is any truth to rumour. I still think they are all on the same tier just higher ranked, the next tier is where we need to be to satisfy the zoners. I personally would love to see a big back that wears down the CB's, LBs, and Dl with those dirty yards that eat up the clock and provide less exposure to our limited DB's.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Turbin or Michael should make current RB's nervous if there is any truth to rumour. I still think they are all on the same tier just higher ranked, the next tier is where we need to be to satisfy the zoners. I personally would love to see a big back that wears down the CB's, LBs, and Dl with those dirty yards that eat up the clock and provide less exposure to our limited DB's.

Turbin would fit that mold when healthy. He's a little battering ram.