Christmas Day NFL games thread

Adreme

Reaction score
Groins can linger.
Yes but he has 2 weeks to get healthy (pretty sure their backups can beat the Washington Whatevers) and then one game against the Rams and then 2 more weeks before a meaningful game. If it were a knee I would think it could end their season but I think they will stay the betting favorite in the NFC.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dolphins at Raven next week
That "would" be for top seed except the Dolphins still have to host the Bills the following week.
Good luck winning both of those.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Ravens ; violent , aggressive, physical with HEAVY WEIGHTS at defense .

Good recipe for a defense .

Mark

Reaction score
I'm stunned that the Niners were manhandled tonight...didn't see anyone beating them this year while operating at full strength.

The Ravens' D-line owned the vaunted Niners' O-line, and things fell apart for the California crew pretty quickly. Like anyone else, Purdy is a "JAG" when running for his life.

Puts a whole new spin on the League's "power rankings."

Adreme

Reaction score
Watch Miami beat them next week
It is certainly an interesting matchup. Miami struggles HARD against teams that play physical defense. However if they are missing Hamilton that might create an opening for Hill and Waddle to feast (if Waddle is able to play). On paper the Ravens have the advantage but when good teams play anything can happen.