WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lost confession...
Lost

110814_283_pre.jpg
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-3]Mario Perez: ABC[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]"That's right. She got an advanced copy. Over and out."[/SIZE][/FONT]

A confession:

Towards the end of the afternoon yesterday, after some covert phone calls and top-secret meetings at pre-determined drop-off locations, I got my hot little hands on something very, very valuable. So valuable, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if some of you couldn't begin to name a price for it if you were asked.

That's right. I received the reviewer's copy of the first two episodes of Lost season four. "The Beginning of the End," and "Presumed Dead."

After a prolonged and embarrassing dance in my kitchen (here's to hoping there are no DHARMA-esque hidden cameras in my house) I watched them both. And I have to say I feel a little guilty for doing so for a couple of reasons: 1. I feel like I'm missing out on the event of watching the Lost premiere at the same time as you guys and 2. I can't share with y'all what I know!

But come on. How could I resist? Could you?

I'm writing a review for the paper as we speak, and I'm bound by a series of promises made to the Disney corporation on my behalf by the Chronicle to not divulge certain details. But what I can say is that you will not be disappointed. "The Beginning of the End" is terrific and gets the season off to a racing start, and "Presumed Dead" ... well, I don't even know where to begin with how great this episode is. Like, mind-blowingly, toe-curlingly, mouth-gapingly great. I usually hesitate to rave about something for fear of creating disappointment, but not this time. I promise.

We waited a long time, guys, and it was worth it.

Now. If you were to perhaps leave a few simple yes or no questions in the comments, I might be inclined to answer them ... maybe. I'll see what I can do. But I reserve the right to answer "no comment." Deal?

Some videos after the jump:

What you have to look forward to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IYu3tVWGOk

And for a little creepiness, watch the final mobisode "And So It Begins." I'm not saying that it's related to anything that happens in the first two episodes, but I'm not saying it isn't, either...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEn72T6poA0

And remember, meet me in the chat room on Friday between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. (CST) by following the link below:

http://www.chron.com/commons/chat/chat.html

Lost airs at 8 p.m. (CST) Thursdays on ABC. It returns with new episodes January 31, 2008. TWO MORE DAYS! Hooray!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I watched the first season and part of the second season, but tired of the show and gave up on it.

Now I'm thinking of jumping back in.... this is the last season right?

For those who have watched throughout, will I be lost (pun intended) if I jump back in now?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
They did a good job of getting me up to speed with the replay of last seasons finale two nights ago, and then the re-cap show last night before the premiere. I guess I'm back to watching this show now.