Chronology of a segment of my life:

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Last Year: Hated Owens, but loved the trouble he was causing the Eagles.

End of Last Year: Knew for a fact that Parcells would never want a player like TO and I didn’t want “that player” on my team either.

Free Agency: Couldn’t believe the news I was hearing “Owens Expected to sign with the Cowboys?”

Day after signing: Still couldn’t stand the player, but I guess I need to support him.

Training camp: I figured Owens doesn’t really want to practice, especially after hearing his past experiences in San Francisco and Philadelphia. Starting to question whether this signing will backfire.

First game of season: I found myself very excited to see Owens play. Could this player be growing on me? Am I now an Owens fan? Wait a minute, our first play of the season goes to Owens?

Titans Game: Was impressed for his consideration over Gurode’s injury. He was leaning over and trying to help out our center.

This week’s interview: Thought he was hilarious wearing a shirt called “Funny Little Football Person.” Hey, I like this guy and he hasn’t even put up stellar numbers.

Today: I “love” having Owens on the team and am excited to see him playing against the Eagles. If we beat them this week, we will make a STATEMENT for the entire season. This could change the whole mental makeup of this team. Regardless of how we win, Owens needs to get the game ball. He’ll deserve it. I hope the players all give it to him.

LET'S GET IT ON