Ciara born a male?!!?

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
There is a rumor about Ciara(the R&B singer) was born a male and then had an 'operation' and is now a female.

I'm just wonderin because if it's true, I didn't know males turned females could be that HOT.:eek:

It would DEFINITELY be interesting if it's true, but it's probably false and it's just a boring ole' rumor.

Let me know if you have any info.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
If its true, every man whos ever slept with her just became impotent for life upon hearing the news.

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
If its true, every man whos ever slept with her just became impotent for life upon hearing the news.

I was just thinking that myself, those dudes have gone from man on top to freaking out.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Yea,thats an old rumor.They said she announced it on Oprah,but she has never appeared on that show.So this is nothin but a rumor.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/coffee.gif

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
Yea,thats an old rumor.They said she announced it on Oprah,but she has never appeared on that show.So this is nothin but a rumor.

damn, I thought something exciting was happening for a change... back to squishing a tomato, taking all the seeds and making sigs and WPs with them...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
There is a rumor about Ciara(the R&B singer) was born a male and then had an 'operation' and is now a female.

I'm just wonderin because if it's true, I didn't know males turned females could be that HOT.:eek:

It would DEFINITELY be interesting if it's true, but it's probably false and it's just a boring ole' rumor.

Let me know if you have any info.

have you ever seen tula?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
VirusX said:
Didnt Jacs "hit it" ?!? lol

maybe i have done so many chicks that i need proof (pics) to see if she/he has been tapped.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rumor's fake... She was not a hermaphrodite. And the rumor is old...EXTREMELY old...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
rumor's fake... She was not a hermaphrodite. And the rumor is old...EXTREMELY old...

did you already check her oil or something? :D