Ciara born a male?!!?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jacs said:
did you already check her oil or something? :D
No. I'm strickly d*****;) (if you've seen Set it Off, then you know the rest of the sentence)

I just know it's false. Stuff like this come out all the time. It's like the time I got an email saying breaking news w/Vick announcing he was gay. I hate stupid stuff like that.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
No. I'm strickly d*****;) (if you've seen Set it Off, then you know the rest of the sentence)

I just know it's false. Stuff like this come out all the time. It's like the time I got an email saying breaking news w/Vick announcing he was gay. I hate stupid stuff like that.

Ron Mexico is gay? :eek:

k19

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

trickblue said:
Ron Mexico is gay? :eek:
Woody'sGirl said:
You didn't know? :D

Thought everybody did...:rolleyes:

Vick is Ron Mexico :confused:

Next people will be saying he has some STD and is spreading it to health care professionals :eek:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
k19 said:
Vick is Ron Mexico :confused:

Next people will be saying he has some STD and is spreading it to health care professionals :eek:

PLEASE... let's not get far-fetched here... :rolleyes:

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

:D and its good to know that she aint no freak so I can Hit It when i see her http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/buttrock.gif