Cincy, Arizona, St. Louis

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If we can head into the Giants at 6-2 I'll be pretty happy. That way we can walk out of that game 7-2.

reddyuta

Reaction score
we can be 12-4 and still not win the division.losing a home game to a division opponent is devastating.our december is brutal where we may go 2-2.

Sun, Dec 7 @ Pittsburgh (FOX) 3:15 PM Travel
Sun, Dec 14 NEW YORK GIANTS (NBC) Sponsored by FORD 7:15 PM Tickets
Sat, Dec 20 BALTIMORE (NFLN & KDAF33) Sponsored by MILLER 7:15 PM Tickets
Sun, Dec 28 @ Philadelphia (FOX)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Boysboy;2294797 said:
The Iggs lost to the KYLE ORTON Bears today. Sure-Westbrook's injury didn't help, but the Bears had more injury issues themselves. And the previously undefeated Broncos got waxed by the lowly Chiefs.
Turn in your resignation, Mike Shanahan.

Alexander;2295413 said:
Agreed. Any one of those teams is capable of beating us if they are taken lightly. Well, maybe not the Rams, dude.
:muttley:

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
reddyuta;2295524 said:
we can be 12-4 and still not win the division.losing a home game to a division opponent is devastating.our december is brutal where we may go 2-2.

Sun, Dec 7 @ Pittsburgh (FOX) 3:15 PM Travel
Sun, Dec 14 NEW YORK GIANTS (NBC) Sponsored by FORD 7:15 PM Tickets
Sat, Dec 20 BALTIMORE (NFLN & KDAF33) Sponsored by MILLER 7:15 PM Tickets
Sun, Dec 28 @ Philadelphia (FOX)
THis reminds me of the Cubs Sept. schedule and everyone freaking out when they saw we had to play @NY Mets and @Milw to end the season. It turned out those games meant nothing because the Cubs had already clinched. The same thing may apply here. The only games that worries me is the @Pitt and NYG game. The Balt game doesn't worry me because their QB play is atrocious. The @PHI may not mean anything to either team in terms of making the playoffs. You can't look this far ahead and worry about those games. Let's worry about Cincinnati this Sunday and that's it.

Ren

Reaction score
i will be nice with a 3 week stat padding stretch

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ren;2295782 said:
i will be nice with a 3 week stat padding stretch

But pretty unsatisfying to me.

Beating bottom-feeders isn't going to remove the stench from getting ****** slapped by a decent and hated rival.

Ren

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2295804 said:
But pretty unsatisfying to me.

Beating bottom-feeders isn't going to remove the stench from getting ****** slapped by a decent and hated rival.

that's really what makes this loss suck even more then usual. 3-4 weeks of can't win games even when we win for people to bring up last night :banghead:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
I'm sure if we win the next 2 or 3 games that we're supposed to win everyone will be back on the Super Bowl train, even if nothing has been corrected.