Twitter: Claiborne to try to practice this week

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, shut him down and get him healthy. He needs a good off season.

Gaede

Reaction score
Bad luck for Mo, don't wish that scenario on anybody.

We NEED him to start playing better.

I am holding out hope that a new coach can help him play to his potential. He clearly needs someone to push him.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
OK, I'll try to care if he is able to practice. Sorry, can't do it. With the way Claiborne has played this year, I really don't care. Just like every other player on the Cowboys who don't seem to care except for Dez and Lee.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
I don't know his relationship with his dad, but I hope Mo is doing alright.

All people wanna say is how bad he's playing, which is understandable

But we really should cut him some slack until next season. Keep your head up

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Mo needs a softer sport. Maybe frisbee golf. Dude isn't a football player

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I don't know his relationship with his dad, but I hope Mo is doing alright.

All people wanna say is how bad he's playing, which is understandable

But we really should cut him some slack until next season. Keep your head up

why? He has missed two straight camps, barely played in either preseason, has played poorly the whole time he has played, blames the scheme...

carpenter got crucified in the preseason of his first year because he wasn't on the special teams units. he was drafted in the 20's.

Claiborne was taken at 6 and cost a 2 to get there....he got replaced by scandrick a player most people wanted to run off two years ago.

why was carpenter crucified and Claiborne not?

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Stay on the couch. You won't help and I don't wanna see you for the rest of the season. Complete disappointment and many other players have been through way worse.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
why? He has missed two straight camps, barely played in either preseason, has played poorly the whole time he has played, blames the scheme...

carpenter got crucified in the preseason of his first year because he wasn't on the special teams units. he was drafted in the 20's.

Claiborne was taken at 6 and cost a 2 to get there....he got replaced by scandrick a player most people wanted to run off two years ago.

I think Claiborne deserves criticism. I'm not high on his play...but the guy just lost his father, and nobody gives a damn.

ilykdrama

Reaction score

YUP.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I think Claiborne deserves criticism. I'm not high on his play...but the guy just lost his father, and nobody gives a damn.

nobody is talking about his father dying. We are talking about him the football player.

no one in their right mind would would think anything but good thoughts for him when his dad passes away.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
nobody is talking about his father dying. We are talking about him the football player.

no one in their right mind would would think anything but good thoughts for him when his dad passes away.

Why is his play even relevant in this thread?

what has he done in the past 6 weeks to change anyones opinion since he hasn't even been on the field.