Clemson v. Alabama

loublue22

Reaction score
also the penalty was not even close to being in the end zone, it should have been half the distance

yimyammer

Reaction score
I agree. Saban has been furious all game regarding it. The winning TD was a little controversy with a semi pick.

Clemsons QB just said they knew they were going to play cover zero and all they needed was a good pick by Tay (sp?)....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I know is if the Cowboys' season ends in defeat on that same play I would be uber pissed.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
yes it was a pick, but the Bama defender didn''t help his cause, by reaching out to bearhug and pulling down the WR who was setting the pick.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
This Bama girl was just bragging saying, 'All we do is win, win, win'.....singing a song.

I woke her up, she was like, what, 'All yall do is lose lose lose'

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the other sith lord, the hoodie, look like Saban at the end of that game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So these two teams have played in the last two title games for a combined score of Alabama 76 Clemson 75.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I have an issue taking a TE in the first that basically waits for each national title game to actually make an impact.

He is definitely underworked.

He's barely used because of the scheme. If you aren't a RB in it, you're going to have trouble standing out. Fortunately he's well versed in blocking due to that so it may be more beneficial for him in the long run.

slick325

Reaction score
"We're gonna win this game because we love each other."

Imagine being a Cowboy and Garrett saying that to you in the locker room. Close to the showers.

If it's near the showers that statement is more likely to be coming from Jerry.

yimyammer

Reaction score
God put them there for this reason.

And put Alabama there to lose.

Makes you wonder how the game would have played out had God stayed out of it.

Damn it Risen, I said you weren't getting anymore likes from me but that one caused me to break my promise

promise back on...

now