Clenin Ferrell to the Commanders

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
This is the type of signing I'd expect Dallas to make to be honest. Former 1st round pick who has played like a JAG.
Those are my thoughts exactly.

He has yet to live up to the draft hype.

John813

Reaction score
Sort of surprised he had enough interest to be signed on the 12th. Unless his agent took the first offer and ran with it.

slick325

Reaction score
He's the type of player that Quinn gets the most out of his 1st round talent as a rotational pass rusher. Not flashy at all, but may be a Dante Fowler/Dorrance Armstrong guy. The GM is familiar with him from his 49ers days and he's only 26yrs old.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Speaking of horrible GMs: Mayock sure was a stinker. Go back and look at his drafts and other decisions.
I don't even know what he was doing. It seemed like if he just followed a consensus top 100 board he would've faired better.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The commodes are spending some of that 100 million in Space they had. That's hard to wrap my head around. They'll have a ton of draft picks as well. If they've done everything right they'll have the opportunity to improve that team. If not they'll be a disaster for another 5 years.

Havic

Reaction score
Oh boy another MAyock pick boy he has a terrible track record with the Raiders. Goodness. I wonder did he find Crosby or is that after him?
I’m not sure tbh, mayock didn’t last long and I have no idea what he is doing now

lkelly

Reaction score
Oh boy another MAyock pick boy he has a terrible track record with the Raiders. Goodness. I wonder did he find Crosby or is that after him?
Crosby was selected by Mayock (I believe that Gruden had a heavy influence of personnel decisions too) in his first draft with the Raiders in 2019. He also selected Josh Jacobs and Johnathan Abraham in the first round that year (to go with Ferrell), TE Foster Monroe, and WR Hunter Renfroe. Some hits and some misses, with Crosby being the home run. A little bit like the 49ers hitting on Purdy when they missed badly on Lance in the first in the same draft.

As an aside, the Abraham pick was the one Dallas sent to the Raiders for Cooper, and Dallas' first pick that year was the unstoppable Trysten Hill.