Clinton-Dix had a passer rating of 67 against him in 2019

Kaiser

Reaction score
Solid signing IMO.......again, I had my reservations also but a closer look his numbers, he's a good player.

I've always thought he was overrated but he signed cheap and will fill a role that he can certainly fill. If it frees up money for a guy like Clowney, its a great move. Still pretty mehh on it however.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/ClinHa00.htm

Completion percentage under 60 and 6.5 yards a target. Those are some pretty good coverage stats

More apparent value than the 4mil cost.

I like the free agent contracts we signed, and I like the free agent contracts we *didn't* sign with the guys we let go.

The only guy I might have kept was Heath at 2.85m. We need credible backups at S and I don't see it. Heath, as a core special teamer who could back up both spots, would do that. But keeping Heath is marginal, and maybe they really plan on drafting a S fairly high this time.

No numbers on Maliek yet, though. I kind of wanted to keep him.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Some of the advanced stats like him. He does well in certain metrics. He seems to have the respect of players and coaches since he’s made the NFL top 100. Yet, front offices want to get rid of him. Weird.