Twitter: Close up video of J-Washington’s injury

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Ya, it happened literally right in front of me. He didn't make any sound but the look on his face said it all. I felt bad...

Ah, I see. You are there in camp. Lucky guy. I was there back in the Parcells days. But I haven't been back in quite a few. I remember the place though.

How does Fehoko look out there?

Have you noticed who's playing more between Brown and Joseph and what those players look like?

I already know Diggs will be Diggs. Curious about that #2 at CB, and WR depth. I'm still pulling for Washington. He makes the team better even if he comes back later. Poor guy can't catch a break to make a lineup.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With him and Gallup sidelined, these young WR's have a chance to shine. And that draft pick in the 3rd is looming larger.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Looks like JWs foot got rolled under Travis Diggs. Just a freak accident. But they happen.

Will be interesting to see how the FO responds. According to beat writer David Moore, Washington’s injury is similar to D-Law’s foot injury last year that caused him to miss over half the season. Hope JW recovers fully and quickly.

Hope and pray he makes a full recovery.
We do have a month before the season starts so he has that time as well to heal.

J12B

Reaction score
Ted Lasso! Glad I took advantage of free Apple TV+ when I bought my new TV. Great series, very entertaining.

I have friends in the UK and love their soccer, so perhaps I'm biased, but the cross cultures were hilarious as they gradually came together.

Yes sir! It's become one of my faves. The positive message each episode has with the challenges of life mixed in with some good comedy makes for a great show. Gotta visit Richmond sometime.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Looks like JWs foot got rolled under Travis Diggs. Just a freak accident. But they happen.

Will be interesting to see how the FO responds. According to beat writer David Moore, Washington’s injury is similar to D-Law’s foot injury last year that caused him to miss over half the season. Hope JW recovers fully and quickly.

So, it wasn't Dak throwing the ball. No wonder the roaches went back to the woodwork....lol

Ken

Reaction score
Ah, I see. You are there in camp. Lucky guy. I was there back in the Parcells days. But I haven't been back in quite a few. I remember the place though.

How does Fehoko look out there?

Have you noticed who's playing more between Brown and Joseph and what those players look like?

I already know Diggs will be Diggs. Curious about that #2 at CB, and WR depth. I'm still pulling for Washington. He makes the team better even if he comes back later. Poor guy can't catch a break to make a lineup.
Ya, I was there yesterday. I am already home ha.

Fehoko looks solid but I am still really impressed by Vasher. Vasher is just so fluid and fast for his size, that is such a rare combo. They had Vasher working on punt gunner/defender and I thought he was one of the better ones at it.

To me, Vasher is above Fehoko on the depth chart and the coaches are trying to increase his value by adding him to the punt team potentially. I also think they are high on #3 Houston. He was playing a lot with the ones even before Washington got hurt. Dak went to him deep 1 time in full but it was over thrown.

Brown is not losing his job to Joseph. Just not happening, Brown is just a very good player. Honestly, I have not seen anything great from Bossman in coverage, he is always in decent position but gives up the play it seems. Bossman is one of the better punt coverage guys, however. He and Goodwin worked against each other and the coach was telling the other players to watch how they do it.

NotForLong

Reaction score

As soon as availability comes out of Jerry's Mouth . . . Cosmic Karma sticks Jerry's nose in it

God don't like the ungrateful . . . Amari did a lot for this organization . . . raised Dak from the dead

blueblood70

Reaction score
D-Law missed 10 games true, but he also got hurt about 6 weeks later than Washington (got hurt in week 2)
Gallup missed 5 pollard not as severe missed 1..depends on the player and the severity,,

NotForLong

Reaction score
One year, barely over a million guaranteed - big money to most of us but chump change in NFL dollars.

I think he still makes the team, but he'll have to earn that next contract. Hopefully, he does.
Washington is only one injury away from being one of us

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Washington is at best a spot player for us this year. New system and he is barely going to get any reps in it. He was struggling to flash to begin with… I’d IR him and bring him back down the line after he gets up to speed (IF he gets up to speed)