Coach CREAMPUFF?

MONT17

Reaction score
We have nothing to worry about after last nights win they will cancel the super bowl and hand wade the lombardi trophy sometime later this week.so start eatin ur I tolduso cupcakes!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2278331 said:
Sure, but coaches don't do the tackling. I was a bit po'd when Ellis just bounced off of Aaron Rodgers last night instead of sacking him. However, it is a long season and we'll see if they can correct these issues.

That's true but you do have to take stock in exactly how much contact takes place in Training Camp. It does make a difference, IMO.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think some of the complaining is funny because I see it all too often around the NFL every year. Last year Tom Coughlin was being called out by many fans who wanted him gone, he was an idiot who did not know what the hell was going on. Then his team gets to the SB and by damn it he is a fricken genius and it shows he style works. Hell I watched it with Coach Landry in the 60's when all these arm chair coaches were calling for his head. Coaches are one of the few occupation were a man can go from idiot to genius overnight in the eyes of fans. The best an organization can hope for is they do not have an Owner or GM who makes decisions based on what the fans say.