Coach Mike McCarthy gives high praise to UDFA rookie QB

Chasing6

Reaction score
So McCarthy credits a quarterback that no team thought was even good enough to sign in the initial wave of undrafted free agency praise for commanding a the huddle. A "huddle" consisting of all rookies in shorts, no pads or helmets, and doing no real practice or plays outside of walkthrough drills.

And people here already think he's better than Dak.

This is why fans of other teams laugh at us.
No, but better than Trance.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
So McCarthy credits a quarterback that no team thought was even good enough to sign in the initial wave of undrafted free agency praise for commanding a the huddle. A "huddle" consisting of all rookies in shorts, no pads or helmets, and doing no real practice or plays outside of walkthrough drills.

And people here already think he's better than Dak.

This is why fans of other teams laugh at us.
Mike, when you thought it couldnt get any worse you're forced to go out there and big up a scrub, in a Jones (who cried wolf) masterplan of putting pressure on Dak. :facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mike, when you thought it couldnt get any worse you're forced to go out there and big up a scrub, in a Jones (who cried wolf) masterplan of putting pressure on Dak. :facepalm:
Funny but why wasn't Trey Lance asked to show up to be a passer for the rookies? He more than anyone could have used the practice experience.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Not sure why this is that important to you, but carry on buttercup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are funny.

I told you the way it is pronounced and that there is no way to pronounce it like "Sie" in germany or even in the german speaking world.
Still you are trying to find something that could be the case on mars or elsewhere. Just to not admit you may be wrong.

I told you whatever because i didnt want to discuss this topic with you anymore. I am interessted in discussions. Gve me arguments, try to convince me. In the end other viewpoints help me develop. But they need to be at least fundamentally sound, have some worth, not just bla bla i could get from a 4 year old.
I am not interessted in people who just want to be right for the sake of it and therefore are not able to accept arguments.

And now you are twisting thing around like for me it was important. When in the end it is so much more for you.

But its always the same with people like you. Same behaviour same outcome.

So take my info and make from it whatever you want. And again: whatever you say is right.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
They are not going to pay Dak more Mega Millions.

Hating on Lance, his replacement, isn’t going to change it.

This has been in the works the day they made the Lance trade.

Everyone knows.

Hiring some scrub QB4 isn’t going to change anything either.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Everyone knows.

Tranced6 is right...he's here to take trey's job...as Trey takes Dak's. :laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He reminds me of Tony Romo, only with far more speed on the run!:thumbup:
You never know when a QB might develop into a pleasant surprise!! :flagwave:
Some people just can't seem to come to terms with...Rooting for him to become that (pleasant surprise)... is NOT rooting against the other QB's. It's rooting for the best for The Dallas Cowboys.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Some people just can't seem to come to terms with...Rooting for him to become that (pleasant surprise)... is NOT rooting against the other QB's. It's rooting for the best for The Dallas Cowboys.
Let’s see what he can do.

Dustin Vaughn made them team several years ago.

It happens.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Everyone knows.

Trance can not even command a huddle.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Hohensee is already impressing fellow players in the locker room bathroom deftly refining farting out his cadence. Regrettably, offensive lineman in stalls near him are prematurely launching off their toilet seats while doing their business.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Press conference starts at the 10:50 time slot. Coach Mike McCarthy immediately gives high praise to rookie UDFA QB Mike Hohensee...

What is coach supposed to say about his group of brand-new rookies: "Hey JJ, between you and your two dimwit sons, you really screwed me this year with a bunch of wannabe rookies who were lower than low on everybody else's draft boards!"