Coach Mike McCarthy gives high praise to UDFA rookie QB

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Only here could a report about a rookie QB looking good in camp be taken as a negative. Some here need to have their heads examined. Let's give these rookies an opportunity to prove themselves before concluding they're falsely being praised. Common sense demands it. Those in charge are there to report what they believe to be true. McCarthy deserves better than to be accused of being divisive. Real fans don't unduly criticize like that.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We all know Dak isn't going anywhere.

But just to try to make you feel better, here you go...

Picsart-24-05-02-00-43-45-744.jpg

:muttley:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
lmao...you did not even know the cat until he came to Dallas and all of a sudden you know all about him? Man, where do you come up with this stuff?
He pulled it out of his *** like a QB does the football from the center.

His fanatical support for Dak has got him propping up an undrafted QB who isn’t even signed to a contract because McCarthy did a Garrett speak of platitudes and said he commands the huddle.

Ironically, Ho would have to go the path of another undrafted QB by the name of Romo, who no one knew would amount to anything at the same point in his career for McCarthy’s statement to really mean anything, a QB who AC constantly puts down as an alleged choker for his love of Dak who is an even bigger one.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He pulled it out of his *** like a QB does the football from the center.

His fanatical support for Dak has got him propping up an undrafted QB who isn’t even signed to a contract because McCarthy did a Garrett speak of platitudes and said he commands the huddle.

Ironically, Ho would have to go the path of another undrafted QB by the name of Romo, who no one knew would amount to anything at the same point in his career for McCarthy’s statement to really mean anything, a QB who AC constantly puts down as an alleged choker for his love of Dak who is an even bigger one.
Are you okay after coughing up this nasty diatribe of sputum or do you need a doctor? Sounds like some deep rooted resentment is in play because (1) Dak is likely to stick around for several more years to come...and (2) your boy, Trance, is under threat if a 4th QB from the streets has been asked to throw to the rookies under the guise of a "tryout" while the head coach gives such high praise even your boy Trance never has received in the past year since he's been here.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Are you okay after coughing up this nasty diatribe of sputum or do you need a doctor? Sounds like some deep rooted resentment is in play because (1) Dak is likely to stick around for several more years to come...and (2) your boy, Trance, is under threat if a 4th QB from the streets has been asked to throw to the rookies under the guise of a "tryout" while the head coach gives such high praise even your boy Trance never has received in the past year since he's been here.
That’s a “rich” assessment coming from someone who started a thread in order to demean Lance by propping up an undrafted free agent QB based on a commonplace age-old football platitude with regard to QBs said about him. Literally, every QB at any level “commands the huddle”. Do you have any self-reflection at all?

And “Trance” isn’t “my boy”. I have no idea how well he’ll develop, play, or what he’ll turn into, good or bad, as a QB. I don’t have any emotional investment in him like you obviously do with respect to Dak. I have one in the team finding a franchise QB that will take the team to a SB to win it. What I’ve made after watching Dak for nine years is a rational decision to know that Dak is 99% probabilistically not him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s a “rich” assessment coming from someone who started a thread in order to demean Lance by propping up an undrafted free agent QB based on a commonplace age-old football platitude with regard to QBs said about him. Literally, every QB at any level “commands the huddle”. Do you have any self-reflection at all?

And “Trance” isn’t “my boy”. I have no idea how well he’ll develop, play, or what he’ll turn into, good or bad, as a QB. I don’t have any emotional investment in him like you obviously do with respect to Dak. I have one in the team finding a franchise QB that will take the team to a SB to win it. What I’ve made after watching Dak for nine years is a rational decision to know that Dak is 99% probabilistically not him.
You just lost all credibility of an argument against Dak when you ended it on a lie. 9 years of Dak? He's only played 8. You're just like the rest of them. Overexaggerate and stretch the truth in order to attack. Now who is truly emotionally invested? Talk about exposing yourself.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
You just lost all credibility of an argument against Dak when you ended it on a lie. 9 years of Dak? He's only played 8. You're just like the rest of them. Overexaggerate and stretch the truth in order to attack. Now who is truly emotionally invested? Talk about exposing yourself.
LMAO. Being off by one year is an “overexaggeration”?

The only hyperbolic nonsense is what you have posted here as a complete deflection in response to what I said.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LMAO. Being off by one year is an “overexaggeration”?

The only hyperbolic nonsense is what you have posted here as a complete deflection in response to what I said.
Why waste energy correcting you? You can't handle the truth much around here, especially concerning Dak. It's fun seeing you struggle.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Dak should start packing now. Lance too.
Honestly, everyone should see that dal will b here for the 2024 season. The only way someone takes his job iwill be due to injury. Now i can see dak gone in 2025 if he doesnt make it happen.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Why waste energy correcting you? You can't handle the truth much around here, especially concerning Dak. It's fun seeing you struggle.
I see a 2-5 record of teams led by him in the playoffs. I see you and other "Dak-stans" repetitively excusing his objectively poor play in the majority of every first half of playoff games by deflecting it onto other parts of the team while using a similar yet better record for Romo to demean him. Dak has thrown 7 interceptions in more playoff games than Romo (2), yet it's Romo who is the "choker".

Like I said, you have zero self-reflection.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I see a 2-5 record of teams led by him in the playoffs. I see you and other "Dak-stans" repetitively excusing his objectively poor play in the majority of every first half of playoff games by deflecting it onto other parts of the team while using a similar yet better record for Romo to demean him. Dak has thrown 7 interceptions in more playoff games than Romo (2), yet it's Romo who is the "choker".

Like I said, you have zero self-reflection.
Uh... oh... link to Kurt Warner Video incoming in 3... 2...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only here could a report about a rookie QB looking good in camp be taken as a negative. Some here need to have their heads examined. Let's give these rookies an opportunity to prove themselves before concluding they're falsely being praised. Common sense demands it. Those in charge are there to report what they believe to be true. McCarthy deserves better than to be accused of being divisive. Real fans don't unduly criticize like that.
I cant figure out why we wouldnt want every single guy that comes in to excel.

Obviously that doesnt happen. But some are just too enthusiastic and insistant on certain players demise, with only scant information.

Its weird.