Coaches returned back to work today

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here's a pic of our coaches "getting back to work". LOL :laugh:

clownpocalypse-eli-roth-1204676-1280x0-1-e1580215640104.jpeg

RS12

Reaction score
Frankly, I'm so disappointed that there have been absolutely no coaching changes after our playoff loss. I'm not saying get rid of EVERYONE...although I was yelling that at my TV during the game.....but, at the very least, a positional coach or 2 to at least show you're trying to improve for next season. I thought, at minimum, the o-line coach would be a casualty, but alas, he was not. :(
Money bags doesnt like paying fired coaches. He knows no other team gonna take these bums off his hands with any kind of offset.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Well I for one will sleep better tonight knowing that Jerry is already toiling away in his office, combing over the current roster and available free agents, reviewing everything from jocks to socks.

Or sailing around Cape Horn in his luxury yacht. One of the two.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Frankly, I'm so disappointed that there have been absolutely no coaching changes after our playoff loss. I'm not saying get rid of EVERYONE...although I was yelling that at my TV during the game.....but, at the very least, a positional coach or 2 to at least show you're trying to improve for next season. I thought, at minimum, the o-line coach would be a casualty, but alas, he was not. :(
WR’s coach,
Former wr’s coach Adam Henry, turned down our offer to go work the Gints.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Why would they need to be in the office now?

I mean seriously, there is no coaching to be done for months. Are they going to be studying better coaches? Why? There isn't any accountability.

Whatever input HC & Coordinators will have in the draft rankings isn't needed for a while yet.

Besides MM said time to reflect was invaluable to him. Shouldn't this same opportunity be afforded to all the coaches?

I call BS.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Why would they need to be in the office now?

I mean seriously, there is no coaching to be done for months. Are they going to be studying better coaches? Why? There isn't any accountability.

Whatever input HC & Coordinators will have in the draft rankings isn't needed for a while yet.

Besides MM said time to reflect was invaluable to him. Shouldn't this same opportunity be afforded to all the coaches?

I call BS.
Find new ways to screw up this team.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Start working on those penalties Mike.

Would love to know that plan.

Maybe something like Howard Sterns old man: "I told you not to be STUPID, stupid!"

That oughta get it done.
"I told you not to be stupid, you moron"

Greatest quote of all time

Portnoy1

Reaction score
The issue still starts with Jerry.

From a Personnel standpoint
He's given Kellen Moore a pass to do whatever he wants without having to be fully accountable to the head coach. No doubt the Head coach resents that but most likely agreed to it at hiring because he wanted a job badly.

From a player standpoint
I blame Jerry because he never drafted a QB high when Romo started to get hurt, then to salvage that he drafted not a replacement but a RB high FOR ROMO. The fallout is that he had to then pay RB big money because of how high he was drafted. He got fortunate with Dak and then screwed that up by not extending Dak when the opportunity presented itself whilst also playing hardball with Dak whilst having nothing to play hardball with(No QB available equal to Dak and no high pick with which to replace Dak) and then had to pay Dak more

Trajan

Reaction score
Meh, maybe the team would be better if the coaches made their first appearance on Gameday 2022.