Cobb: Bright-Eyed With Something To Prove

Doomsday101

Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas – Despite a slew of emotional tweets and shout-outs to Randall Cobb following his departure from Green bay, the wide receiver looked so ‘all in’ on his new team, so soon.

A crisp morning in Texas, the sun shining and the air just cool enough to give a slight resemblance to a Wisconsin chill, Cobb carefully makes his way around the facility. He notes the intricate details of The Star, of the small portion he’s seen. His bright eyes take everything in, piece by piece, step by step; almost glimmering with hope at his fresh start.

“There’s so much history in this organization, I’m glad to be a part of it,” Cobb said, gazing out at the practice fields occupied by a handful of players working up a sweat.

In free agency that sometimes feels like college recruiting, an eight-year veteran like Cobb had to make a choice about where to continue his career, and he made it with his postseason dreams in mind.

“I think you look at this offense, you look at this team, a playoff team that is a contender, I think I can provide a valuable piece to this team, and I’m excited to get started,” Cobb said.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/...PLP1YCfiTg8Zyrl-wPT97He9L8Pb6mHZkmJ3ZPWiTXmlg

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The last words I heard trail off as he headed to continue his exploration of the facility were, “I’d like to get my workout in today.” And approximately an hour later, he followed through. Cobb, in a brand new silver and blue sweat suit, spotted doing footwork on the practice field. And just like that, football is in the air again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He will upgrade the american hot sauce to some high grade Mexican ghost pepper sauce..:rolleyes::thumbup:

Reactions: CWR

Rayman70

Reaction score
wait til reality hits Cobb and he gets a load of how this front office works lol..and this staff. The dysfunction in GB may start looking good.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
wait til reality hits Cobb and he gets a load of how this front office works lol..and this staff. The dysfunction in GB may start looking good.

He may want to ask Gregory, for all of Jones fault he shows a lot of loyalty (I think too much) to his players and I don't know many players who do not like that.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Will twist his ankle getting out of bed at some point. Whatever we get from him we get, and my expectations are low. Just like it was with Hurns and Austin.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FRISCO, Texas – Despite a slew of emotional tweets and shout-outs to Randall Cobb following his departure from Green bay, the wide receiver looked so ‘all in’ on his new team, so soon.

A crisp morning in Texas, the sun shining and the air just cool enough to give a slight resemblance to a Wisconsin chill, Cobb carefully makes his way around the facility. He notes the intricate details of The Star, of the small portion he’s seen. His bright eyes take everything in, piece by piece, step by step; almost glimmering with hope at his fresh start.

“There’s so much history in this organization, I’m glad to be a part of it,” Cobb said, gazing out at the practice fields occupied by a handful of players working up a sweat.

In free agency that sometimes feels like college recruiting, an eight-year veteran like Cobb had to make a choice about where to continue his career, and he made it with his postseason dreams in mind.

“I think you look at this offense, you look at this team, a playoff team that is a contender, I think I can provide a valuable piece to this team, and I’m excited to get started,” Cobb said.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/...PLP1YCfiTg8Zyrl-wPT97He9L8Pb6mHZkmJ3ZPWiTXmlg

The title of the article (female reporter) is a pun type reference to his unusual eye color.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Once signed he isn't going to worry about Jerry and Stephen, he is just going to play football. Besides, most of the players love Jerry.