Cole Beasley is surely about to get traded or released

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Right now, I've got Hurns, Gallup, Beasley and Austin as likely locks. Granted, its May 5th.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Dak needs Beasley , you make too many changes at once you could hurt him. Timing is very important as we all know . Dak I thought would of benefited more from having the same weapons from 2016 into 17.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Are You sure ?
Ya,well both @nightrain & myself would've laid money down on that as a safe bet at the time of my fellow associates post,,,good thing we both got a good buddy in you to loan us some cash to tide us over,huh?,,,:rolleyes:

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
He vaguely criticized the offense to the media and we know Dez didn’t like the scheme either.

I can’t imagine they are making all of these moves without the thought of trading away or cutting Beasley.
Beasleys our best route runner. With Witten now gone, we need Beasley, at least until Gallup proves himself.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Tavon is 175 pounds soaking wet! He makes Lance Dunbar look big. lol..Using him at RB is a horrible idea. Just move him all over...he needs space to operate. He is a speedy wr..and so we should use him as such. Fly routes..streaks, etc. That would make the defense respect the deep pass and open it up underneath and for Zeke. Nice trade..smart. Now he must be used correctly.
Except austin sucks at catching the fly route. Most small guys not named santana moss or D-Jax are. That being said limiting some of these small guys to short routes is also stupid. 10-15 yard hooks, ins, outs, crossing patterns would be nice. I am not saying they should be running slants all the time but the more of the route tree this scheme makes them run and also makes sense the better. Running Beasley or Austin on deep fly patterns would be a waste because neither excel at catching that and defenses can defend those easier with those two.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Last year Defense took Beasly away more. It was not hard to see he was one of Daks favorite targets and reliable too. 2016 he was a first down making machine. Id expect him to still be very well covered now that Witten and Dez are gone. That gives the other WRs a chances to shine and take pressure off him .

I think Dak put way too much focus on Dez, hell he threw 132 passes to Dez no one else on the team came close to the targets Dez got. I think Dak was looking to get Dez more involved than the 2016 season and did so to the expense of locating the open man.