Cole Beasley talking on Dallas again

aria

Reaction score
It’s nice to be able to finally talk trash about the wee angry boy in Buffalo and not hear it from our own fans. He’s a piece of trash and so is his wife, they always have been and always will be no matter how much money they have. He’s always been a hero in his own mind.

I’ve been saying for years I couldn’t wait for him to be gone and while I haven’t been as overly impressed as some of you with our off season moves, letting him go was the best one IMO. Can’t wait to play him this year.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
First he called Stephen Jones a liar and that the Cowboys didn’t offer him good money, then he tweeted this:

p3zbT18.jpg

I’m glad he’s gone. He’s been a diva for several years. Randall Cobb’s attitude is a nice refreshing change.
I do not get his attitude.

What is the point?

It's too late to whine now.

He got paid.

If he wants to complain..

he needs to blame Cooper.

His arrival ended his run in Dallas.

Supreme WR arrives and Cole moves aside.

I am sure when Dez was cut..

Cole thought he was due for a big contract.

Hmmmm...

:omg:

Last edited by a moderator:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
First he called Stephen Jones a liar and that the Cowboys didn’t offer him good money, then he tweeted this:

p3zbT18.jpg

I’m glad he’s gone. He’s been a diva for several years. Randall Cobb’s attitude is a nice refreshing change.

I consider this like hospitals. We had an absolutely fantastic experience at one when my daughter broke her arm at 5. But to read reviews by others, you would think it's the worst hospital in the world. It's all about your experience, and right now Beasley's seems to be bitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I can’t wait for him to faulter. Has a big mouth and shouldn’t be saying anything. He’s not even close to a top guy to be talking like this

Bigdog

Reaction score
He is going to love the winters in Buffalo playing in the open air stadium of Rich Stadium and didn't he quit football in training camp after his 1st year but the coaches and FO coaxed him back?

lostar2009

Reaction score
Beasley just hurt he isn't a Cowboy anymore. It's time for him to focus on the Bills and his rapping career.

GenoT

Reaction score
Why does this bother a buncha “grown men”??

Hes on a new team. Why should we care what he says about Dallas?
The Dallas Cowboys entered the NFL @30yrs or so before Cole Beasley was born...and the Cowboys will most likely still be around 30yrs after Cole Beasley has departed this planet.

Many players have worn the Cowboys uniform, and more than a few of those have left with a bad taste in their mouths, but most didn’t continue to go out of their way to diss the team.

Been a fan since the beginning (1960) and will remain a fan until I pass on. Meanwhile, a JAG like Cole Beasley can pick an object, sit on it and rotate.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Beasley is going down the DeMarco Murray road.
Oh man, I always thought DeMarco was classy while he was here and even after he left. I know he had a couple comments after he signed with Philly, but unlike Beasley, Murray had more of a reason to be a little upset. And Murray certainly has gone back to his Cowboys loving roots and been pro-Cowboys since he retired.