Cole Beasley Thread **merged**

Proof

Reaction score
all those dumb fans and dumb cowboys bloggers at blogging the boys etc....attacked beasley for no reason.

So happy for Beasley today. I hope they steal a game in the playoffs and I also hope they find a way to steal the division from New england still.....love to see buffalo get a home playoff game.

lol no reason. He acted like a scorned ex every time he got in front of a mic. And towards the team that gave him a career. He’s a punk and deserved everything that’s been said about him and I’m glad he’s gone even if he had a great game today

aria

Reaction score
He shut up a lot of blowhards around here.
Another talent wasted in the Garrett era.
Is that right? In 2018 we were the 22nd overall offense, this year we’re number one. I don’t think Cooper coming after the first third of the season made that much of a difference. In other words, we’re better without Beasley, saved a lot of money and don’t have to listen to a midget loud mouth and his wife spout off against fans on twitter all the time.

Oh wait, Beasley and his wife never argued with fans on twitter or threw his fellow teammates under the bus because he was doing so well while he was here everyone was praising him.

mmohican29

Reaction score
That's what a real team looks like.

Have you ever seen a Cowboys locker room look like that even when we're winning?

Soulless, plastic organization. I hate what we've become.

I've felt the overall sterility of the team since AT&T was built.

I would never admit it to opposing fans, but It is probably the worst thing that ever happened to the franchise: the whole thing is overkill and and amplifies the fact the Cowboys are damn lucky to have a rabid national fanbase.

Because the place has zero energy, and the fans in attendance throw in the towel faster than ever to take in the surroundings. This leaves the visiting fans by themselves at a fever pitch for 3 hours.

The Natural

Reaction score
Revenge game for Cole. Team knew it.

@Zordon has talked about the country club atmosphere of our team. This is just further proof. This team has no collective character or personality. The circus stadium, the glitzy practice facilities, they all look nice, and they all make for a soft team that takes on their surroundings. There's a reason the Ravens, Seahawks, Patriots, etc. of the world are renown for their physicality and toughness. You cant build a bully in a dome with a charlatan constructing the team, you need a real dog, a Sean Payton type. We're the rich suburban kids with all the nice gear getting their a*ses kicked by thoroughbreds.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
now Cole is better than Cobb lol. Switch places with both guys and tell me we dont still get destroyed.

It's not about who is better than who. It's about what this offense needs. We're not missing a downfield threat like Cooper or Gallop. It's an underneath chain mover like Beasely.

Dak was making mistakes tonight, but why was he making those mistakes? Why was he hanging in the pocket so long? Beasely was that quick out guy in front of your face than could get open very quickly and routinely.. Especially in man coverage. Few can stick with him as he makes such quick cuts.

Go back and really pay attention to who was moving the sticks in those years, especially in critical situation. Beasely time and time again.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It's not about who is better than who. It's about what this offense needs. We're not missing a downfield threat like Cooper or Gallop. It's an underneath chain mover like Beasely.

Dak was making mistakes tonight, but why was he making those mistakes? Why was he hanging in the pocket so long? Beasely was that quick out guy in front of your face than could get open very quickly and routinely.. Especially in man coverage. Few can stick with him as he makes such quick cuts.

Go back and really pay attention to who was moving the sticks in those years, especially in critical situation. Beasely time and time again.
Where was Beasley when we were 3-5 last year?

kwcool619

Reaction score
This is what I was afraid of. I mentioned in past posts that Cole wanted to have a good game today.

Zordon

Reaction score
@Zordon has talked about the country club atmosphere of our team. This is just further proof. This team has no collective character or personality. The circus stadium, the glitzy practice facilities, they all look nice, and they all make for a soft team that takes on their surroundings. There's a reason the Ravens, Seahawks, Patriots, etc. of the world are renown for their physicality and toughness. You cant build a bully in a dome with a charlatan constructing the team, you need a real dog, a Sean Payton type. We're the rich suburban kids with all the nice gear getting their a*ses kicked by thoroughbreds.
The chick next to me did not lift her face from her phone once all game. Bills fans were bullying Cowboys fans throughout the game. I got a good reminder today why I don't attend games. I can't stand watching games with casuals. People were looking at me crazy for booing these clowns. I'm convinced more than ever the stadium is contributing to the listless play at home.

quickccc

Reaction score
Cobb can catch over the top and is a better player. Beasley hasnt had a 6 catch or 100yd game - until today, as expected. Josh Allen continues to progress and scheme is much superior.

and he did all his damage vs popular folk favorite Jordan Lewis, who was just abused by Beasley all game long
:eek:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know we want to think Cobbs better for us, but he isn’t. He was a decent replacement though.

I think Cobb is better for Dak in the redzone for his size. Dak just needs bigger targets in tight spaces. Both are good players but used differently.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think Cobb is better for Dak in the redzone for his size. Dak just needs bigger targets in tight spaces. Both are good players but used differently.
Dude, we can't frickin' score.

Carson

Reaction score
"haha good luck in Buffalo Beasley! hahahaha"

Every single time this board goes off on someone, it comes back to bite them.

Exactly. I will gladly eat my crow cold on this one. I didn’t have the Bills at 9-3 and rolling!

Good for them