Twitter: Colin Cowherd: Giants They Shock America Beat the Cowboys!

J-man

Reaction score
I'd like to see what he said on Monday. Dude is a joke. He flip flops more than a bass on a boat deck.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think it's funny people on here think there's a difference between him and Skip.
They are both shock jocks. They are ratings hounds. They aren't football experts and journalists. They are there to garner attention to themselves and the channel.. Neither guy is my cup of tea. I ignore them accordingly. I have little time for fantasy BS and fraudulent comments. If I want that I would watch msm.

rags747

Reaction score
He has the same qualities as Howard Stern. Not very appealing.
Ha, I used to love Howard back in the 80’s 90’s even 2k’s but his last 10 years or so he has completely screwed the pooch. He’s turned into Imus who he used to make fun of all the time.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
The thing is, by sharing his clickbait, you are helping him as much as if you loved what he was saying.
By comparing him to Howard Stern, it reminds me of this scene from his movie Private Parts:

Researcher : The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
Pig Vomit : How can that be?
Researcher : Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
Pig Vomit : Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
Researcher : Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
Pig Vomit : But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
Researcher : Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The thing is, by sharing his clickbait, you are helping him as much as if you loved what he was saying.
By comparing him to Howard Stern, it reminds me of this scene from his movie Private Parts:

Researcher : The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
Pig Vomit : How can that be?
Researcher : Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
Pig Vomit : Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
Researcher : Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
Pig Vomit : But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
Researcher : Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."
:hammer:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
They are both shock jocks. They are ratings hounds. They aren't football experts and journalists. They are there to garner attention to themselves and the channel.. Neither guy is my cup of tea. I ignore them accordingly. I have little time for fantasy BS and fraudulent comments. If I want that I would watch msm.
You'd be surprised. If there were a search function on this site you'd see the cowerd fans on here. They're just quiet right now

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Ha, I used to love Howard back in the 80’s 90’s even 2k’s but his last 10 years or so he has completely screwed the pooch. He’s turned into Imus who he used to make fun of all the time.
Imus I liked. Stern just relied on too much juvenile bathroom humor for me.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
I don't understand why people think this guy is a football expert. He is an entertainer.

Think about this. Football coaches from high school to the pros often lament not being able to relax and watch football games of other teams because their lives are hyper-focused on their team and their next opponent. They don't have the time to spend four hours watching another team with a brewski because they are too busy with their business. THAT is what it takes to be an expert on a team. But somehow, some people believe that some dude on the radio can be an expert on all 32 NFL teams, 100+ FBS teams, the NBA, the MLB, etc ,etc. It's mind-numbing.

He talks about the Cowboys because football gets ratings and we get more ratings than other teams. It's that simple. HE IS NO EXPERT!
Well said. Sort of like our own resident "experts"