Colin: "Dak is best example of being patient"

Yobwocs

Reaction score
4:58-5:48........ States he gets better and better. And says that he doesn't worry about him anymore.

(But he roasts McCarthy in the same video for his clock management.)

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is the new take of Daks haters. So now they want us to believe he’s just NOW getting good. It’s to cover their own silly takes rather than simply admitting they were wrong.

No it’s just the reality of the situation.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Wasn't Colin dumping on Dak a few weeks ago?

Nobody plays to the moment better than Cowherd. He is a master at sounding smart about things he knows nothing about.

SackMaster

Reaction score
This is the new take of Daks haters. So now they want us to believe he’s just NOW getting good. It’s to cover their own silly takes rather than simply admitting they were wrong.
hes-right-you-know.jpg

Just say "my bad, he's pretty good" and move on. But nope, got to protect that "ego" on a bad take.

I wonder how much he worries about Wentz now?
:muttley:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
"Dak only gets stats in garbage time"

That statement was true a year ago.

We’ve never seen this version of Dak.

We’re on a Cowboys message board so of course homers will homer but those who live in reality are surprised because Dak has never looked this good and no amount homring some of you have done in the past changes that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No it’s just the reality of the situation.
It’s not a reality of the situation. That’s what you guys want to believe but he’s played at a high level before…hell since his rookie season. His teams haven’t been up to par and he’s had poor coaching….that explains why his team success hasn’t been there but Dak didn’t wake up one morning and become good.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
hes-right-you-know.jpg

Just say "my bad, he's pretty good" and move on. But nope, got to protect that "ego" on a bad take.

I wonder how much he worries about Wentz now?
:muttley:
Exactly lol. That’s all. No need to keep up the act. It’s just easier to say I may have been off on my evaluation….instead they want us to believe that he just all of a sudden got good. Dak put everyone on notice the minute he stepped foot on the field in 2016 in preseason.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

We’re on a Cowboys message board so of course homers will homer but those who live in reality are surprised because Dak has never looked this good and no amount homring some of you have done in the past changes that.
Dak didn’t show us this in 2016 against the Steelers? Or against Green Bay?

Jarntt

Reaction score

it must hurt some too see him be recognized nationally as a superstar while they openly root (if even in their own head during the game by hoping for a TD run instead of pass) against the most important player on their team...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dak has improved every year. I feel he made his biggest jump from year 2 to 3. By year 3 he was running the offense like we see now with all the options on the line and going past his first 3 reads.