Video: Colin gets a personal foul 15 yds and loss of respect

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
100%

I was never a fan of this hire..

With that said the players suck too and we’re screwed because most of them are under contract for awhile.

I think McCarthy gets another year UNLESS the Cowboys try to hire Zimmer as their D coordinator and he refuses that role and then they hire him as head coach.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hiring Zimmer to replace McCarthy is exactly the kind of thing Jerry would do because it's a bad idea.

Forget these retread coaches and do something innovative. What am I saying, this is Jerry Jones we're talking about. Never mind. :rolleyes:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
100%

With that said the players suck too and we’re screwed because most of them are under contract for awhile.

I think McCarthy gets another year UNLESS the Cowboys try to hire Zimmer as their D coordinator and he refuses that role and then they hire him as head coach.

Nah. If anything, they’re going to try their hand at Bieniemy from the Chiefs. That way, they can keep Kellen “Wonderkid” Moore on board, aka, Jerry’s next puppet in training. Hopefully Bieniemy strips his playcalling ability away. Then we get Zimmer for DC. If not, get Marvin Lewis outta retirement and bring him here! We can’t get much worse than Nolan!

mike McCarthy is OUTTA HERE!!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Didn't this dude not long ago give the McCarthy hire a thumbs up?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
100%

So obviously you believe in addition by subtraction.

Zimmer would never come here to help Jerrah at this point.

Would you?

:huh:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So obviously you believe in addition by subtraction.

Zimmer would never come here to help Jerrah at this point.

Would you?

:huh:

I don’t know how they fix this team to be honest..

I think we’re headed for 3 or 4 years of mediocrity..

Dallas needs a game changer somewhere on their team.

These QBs that run around all day and buy time are just so electric and they are making huge impacts.

We need a superhuman Dlineman or a superhuman guy on offense somewhere.

Havic

Reaction score
This is not a MM problem. Its the culture in Dallas, these players under Garrett never had to be accountable and it shows. Bunch of entitled over paid under performing players, and I'd take the cap hit over keeping them in the building.

Aftershock

Reaction score
We are stuck with Mike McCarthy for the next 2-3 seasons. We are going to scorch the Earth for this team and rebuild it in M. McCarthy's image. It's going to be a humongous off season

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I was listening to Sturm today and I agree with him. Instead of the quick jump the first year coach, how about look at the players who sucked for a couple of years? Why do they get a pass vs the coach. There is a difference between quit and incompetence and we have incompetent players who just aren’t good

fivetwos

Reaction score
Hiring Zimmer to replace McCarthy is exactly the kind of thing Jerry would do because it's a bad idea.

Forget these retread coaches and do something innovative. What am I saying, this is Jerry Jones we're talking about. Never mind. :rolleyes:
Yeah I hear that. Rather see a Rhule type I here.

It's the thing to do.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I was listening to Sturm today and I agree with him. Instead of the quick jump the first year coach, how about look at the players who sucked for a couple of years? Why do they get a pass vs the coach. There is a difference between quit and incompetence and we have incompetent players who just aren’t good
Because theres no dead money cap hit to fire a coach.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I have cooled considerably with my support for McCarthy, but I am not buying that he is the issue in Dallas.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Because theres no dead money cap hit to fire a coach.

Right but you will still have the issue no matter who comes in. This isn’t a MM issue. It’s players with no heart