Video: Colin: I don't think it's a slump for Dak

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?

I've done that already, yet you're still not satisfied.

Exactly who are these people you speak of and . . .

what gives them the authority to demand anything?
Alright...I will give you one example....if you're silly enough to want to read through it.
Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?

I've done that already, yet you're still not satisfied.

Exactly who are these people you speak of and . . .

what gives them the authority to demand anything?
If you haven;t noted anything by now it's not really worth it. As I said....we can just agree there's some disagreement here and move on. It's all about perspective and we have different ones. It's okay.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No...you don't know. You are making the assumption that just because they don;t beech about other things...it's just dak.

If I am in a conversation about Dak Prescott...I am going to try to keep it Dak Prescott. I am not gonna go through the list of faults of every other player, unit, team and entire NFL first.
And if you have an issue with that...we should open a discussion about it. Instead of going directly to assumptions and accusations.

As far as "tolerate a QB that's not elite"...I don;t think that is true either. If he is billed and paid as one, and he doesn't consistently perform as one, they might take issue.

Me personally? I don;t take issue with who is elite or who gets paid what. I just want to watch competent, competitive and mostly adept football players and team. If i see it GREAT! Parsons and most of our defense. If I don;t see....most of our offense....I will say it too. It's my opinion that our whole offense from Kellen to Center is really struggling. Again, if I want to talk about Dak...I'm not necessarily gonna preface it with every single other problem just to satisfy the quick HATE accusers.

You seem to think you somehow have the right to assume the authority to monitor the content of how others choose to express themselves. I respect the right of others to post their thoughts as they choose, without acting like a policeman of all that I consider inappropriate posting. I respect how you and many others choose to express their thoughts without insisting that they follow my posting style. Somehow, you don't see fit to do likewise. Respecting other posters opinions and posting styles is advisable for other posters to enjoy this website. Try it sometime. Expecting others to bow to your wishes is folly.

It's true that this offense is struggling -- everyone and their grandmother realizes that. Dak is being paid what Jerry saw fit to give him. What he does on the field has nothing to do with that, inasmuch as he works just as hard as anyone else and perhaps even more so. I don't try to tell others here how to express themselves. Every individual has their personal ways of communicating. You'll never get along here until you see that and respect it. We all want to see competent and mostly adept football. That's what makes a fan a fan, after all. We all want our team to win -- that's not exclusive to yourself.

You seem to think keeping conversations about Dak and nothing else is imperative to worthwhile conversation. That's not practical to being fair. Every player is subject to reacting to his surroundings and the support of his teammates. Ignoring that is simply not a practical approach to the truth. We are all subject to our surroundings in many ways. Dak is no exception to that circumstance. Ignore that fact if it suits your inclinations to do so but it's simply not a practical, nor a fair way to make judgments of any QB. Dak is subject to that reality. Don't expect him to be more. No man is an island.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You seem to think you somehow have the right to assume the authority to monitor the content of how others choose to express themselves. I respect the right of others to post their thoughts as they choose, without acting like a policeman of all that I consider inappropriate posting. I respect how you and many others choose to express their thoughts without insisting that they follow my posting style. Somehow, you don't see fit to do likewise. Respecting other posters opinions and posting styles is advisable for other posters to enjoy this website. Try it sometime. Expecting others to bow to your wishes is folly.

It's true that this offense is struggling -- everyone and their grandmother realizes that. Dak is being paid what Jerry saw fit to give him. What he does on the field has nothing to do with that, inasmuch as he works just as hard as anyone else and perhaps even more so. I don't try to tell others here how to express themselves. Every individual has their personal ways of communicating. You'll never get along here until you see that and respect it. We all want to see competent and mostly adept football. That's what makes a fan a fan, after all. We all want our team to win -- that's not exclusive to yourself.

You seem to think keeping conversations about Dak and nothing else is imperative to worthwhile conversation. That's not practical to being fair. Every player is subject to reacting to his surroundings and the support of his teammates. Ignoring that is simply not a practical approach to the truth. We are all subject to our surroundings in many ways. Dak is no exception to that circumstance. Ignore that fact if it suits your inclinations to do so but it's simply not a practical, nor a fair way to make judgments of any QB. Dak is subject to that reality. Don't expect him to be more. No man is an island.
All that nonsense is simply not true. I don't tell people what to post. What I object to is people telling ME what to post. As I have said over and over.....if I'm speaking of dak.....then I'm not gonna qualify the faults of everyone else first....so it doesn't look to you like I'm only blaming dak. If you want to.....knock yourself out.
If there is a conversation about the offense....then by all means....I'll be happy to talk about the whole offense.

You claim you don't tell others how to express themselves....and yet you are clearly doing it here.

I happen to think we're talking about totally different things. I don't really object to anything you are saying . I'm simply not going through s litany of other player and other teams woes before discussing Dak's. If you don't demand that then I'm not talking about you.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
All that nonsense is simply not true. I don't tell people what to post. What I object to is people telling ME what to post. As I have said over and over.....if I'm speaking of dak.....then I'm not gonna qualify the faults of everyone else first....so it doesn't look to you like I'm only blaming dak. If you want to.....knock yourself out.
If there is a conversation about the offense....then by all means....I'll be happy to talk about the whole offense.

You claim you don't tell others how to express themselves....and yet you are clearly doing it here.

I happen to think we're talking about totally different things. I don't really object to anything you are saying . I'm simply not going through s litany of other player and other teams woes before discussing Dak's. If you don't demand that then I'm not talking about you.

Of course, I don't demand that -- for some unknown reason, your imagination is running away with you and no, you're surely not talking about me. You're delving into areas that I have no idea what you're talking about. Other teams have nothing to do with any of our previous conversations. I can't even imagine why you brought that up. We're getting nowhere, here.

Let's not go around in circles here for no sensible reasoning. Dak is a part of the offense and what affects the offense affects Dak. They naturally interact with one another. I cannot imagine why that is such a problem to accept. In any event, I'm not even close to getting through to you and vice versa. Yes, we're obviously talking about two different things. Anyway, have a nice day, despite that being so.

Last edited: