Colin. There is something wrong with this offense

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well the whole team was hurt and had a rookie OC, and dak's shoulder was still hurting and the receivers didn't catch every bad throw, and big mike didn't take over the offense, and the defense didn't recover a fumble, and run it back in for a td, or intercept all the other teams passes and run them back for td, but it wasn't dak's fault.

Creeper

Reaction score
I stopped listening when he said "Dallas has a top 3 offensive line". This completely ignores the injury to Collins, the loss of Frederick, and the play on the field. Clearly the Cowboys do not have a top 3 offensive line anymore. So when you say, there is something wrong with the cowboys offense, it has to start with the most obvious problem. What Cowherd does is create a straw man to attack a point he cannot substantiate with facts. This is why he is wrong most of the time.

Watching the Rams game, what was wrong with the Cowboys offense? The OL was clearly a huge problem. Every play, game plan, scheme etc. starts with the premise that your guys block their guys. Xs and Os. If the OL does not get it done, nothing else drawn up on paper matters.

Redline360

Reaction score
This offense needs to run through Zeke for success. Leaning on Dak has proven not to be the best option.

cern

Reaction score
against the rams it was just as unimaginative as it had been with garrett. i expected a lot more. no pre-snap motion plays. play action doesn't work against stacked boxes. rookie hc stefanski of the browns showed how to gets your qb free from pressure yesterday. i hope mac shows more against the falcons. hate to think nasty aaron rodgers was right.