College football playoff thread

Air Force One

Reaction score
I'm a Texas fan so I'm enjoying the heck out of this game. Just sit back and watch LSU dismantle ou.

Bigdog

Reaction score
They need to have a running clock like they do in high school. This is getting out of hand fast.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Burrow looks unreal. His feel in the pocket looks like a pro QB. Also has a big arm with accuracy. Definitely hope he goes to an AFC team.

He should go to Cincy, however, they aren't called the Bungles for nothing.

No way would I trade the pick, don't' care what teams offer.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Ou is getting completely decimated:muttley::lmao2:

If Texas can't be winning a national championship this is the next best thing. I haven't had this much fun watching football in quite some time. I'm gonna have fun with these ou fans around here:lmao:

Bigdog

Reaction score
I am not an LSU fan but I have to tip my hat to both Burrows and Oreganon (spelling? LSU HC). Both of them didn’t get the job at their previous stop but a lighting it up now. USC is probably kicking themselves for not hiring Oreganon

uvaballa

Reaction score
He should go to Cincy, however, they aren't called the Bungles for nothing.

No way would I trade the pick, don't' care what teams offer.
If I’m a bottom of the barrel team I might offer 3 first round picks and more for Burrow. He really looks legit. I wasn’t super high on guys like Wentz or Goff but burrow just looks different.

Just saw a crying MJ meme saying this game is over Sooner than expected lol.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sorry folks, but....
Complete and total mismatch that everyone except maybe a few Big12 homers knew it would be.

Clemson, LSU, Ohio State...all about equal

then

Alabama, maybe some other team

then

Oklahoma, Baylor, some others

They are just massively outmanned today.

Doesn't mean they didn't have fine season

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
If I’m a bottom of the barrel team I might offer 3 first round picks and more for Burrow. He really looks legit. I wasn’t super high on guys like Wentz or Goff but burrow just looks different.

Just saw a crying MJ meme saying this game is over Sooner than expected lol.

I wouldn't take 3 first round picks for him. Way too hard to find QBs to pass up on this guy.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Can we stop anointing Riley? Coach O is showing him up. Majorly for the frauds that they are in Norman.

Joe Burrow also looks like Macaulay culkin and it creeps me out.