Video: Collins Surprises Mom w/House For Christmas

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3kgh50.jpg

On this day before Christmas, the stage was set….with a dream house for mom, the biggest surprise yet!

“I was totally caught off guard,” Loyetta Collins said. “I was astonished. I’m truly overwhelmed, this has truly been an awesome Christmas for me.

You know and I just got into the Christmas spirit, and they’re like Momma you’re singing, and I said every day is a day of Thanksgiving. I don’t wait until holidays to celebrate because God is good every day.”

3kghcf.gif

[URL='https://www.brproud.com/local-news-2/dallas-cowboy-lael-collins-surprises-mom-with-house-for-christmas/']https://www.brproud.com/local-news-2/dallas-cowboy-lael-collins-surprises-mom-with-house-for-christmas/
[/url]

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Stuff like this is awesome. In my undergrad one of the Chargers DL named George Thornton went to my gym. He grew up poor in a small town in Alabama and his mother was a maid for a living. He spent his 2nd round signing bonus buying her the biggest house in that town.

Most of it was about how much he loved his Mom. And he was too much of a class act to say it, but you could tell a bit of it was sticking it to the haters in that small town.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score

You’re missing the trees for the forest here.

La’el didn’t try to blackball the Cowboys with holdouts.

La’el didn’t withhold surgery on an injured shoulder and miss the entire preseason until he received a new contract. He also hasn’t been suspended for drug violations before.

La’el wasn’t the 1st NFL player in league history to hold out with 2 years left on his rookie deal, meanwhile always being in constant trouble off of the field.

Zeke and Demarcus Lawrence are cancerous to a winning culture. La’el is not.

CB61

Reaction score
3kgh50.jpg

On this day before Christmas, the stage was set….with a dream house for mom, the biggest surprise yet!

“I was totally caught off guard,” Loyetta Collins said. “I was astonished. I’m truly overwhelmed, this has truly been an awesome Christmas for me.

You know and I just got into the Christmas spirit, and they’re like Momma you’re singing, and I said every day is a day of Thanksgiving. I don’t wait until holidays to celebrate because God is good every day.”

3kghcf.gif

https://www.brproud.com/local-news-2/dallas-cowboy-lael-collins-surprises-mom-with-house-for-christmas/

Good for him and her very unselfish

CB61

Reaction score
3kgh50.jpg

3kghcf.gif

https://www.brproud.com/local-news-2/dallas-cowboy-lael-collins-surprises-mom-with-house-for-christmas/

And what a house that is holy cow

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
3kgh50.jpg

3kghcf.gif

Merry Christmas!!!!!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You’re missing the trees for the forest here.

La’el didn’t try to blackball the Cowboys with holdouts.

La’el didn’t withhold surgery on an injured shoulder and miss the entire preseason until he received a new contract. He also hasn’t been suspended for drug violations before.

La’el wasn’t the 1st NFL player in league history to hold out with 2 years left on his rookie deal, meanwhile always being in constant trouble off of the field.

Zeke and Demarcus Lawrence are cancerous to a winning culture. La’el is not.

They're not missing anything. You're simply a piker begrudging how millionaires conduct their business and need players to keep you "comfortable" probably due to that fragile ego of yours. Most non-bitter types can appreciate Collins' act without using it as a weapon to wield against those they don't like to help them feel "better" about themselves than others.